What's new

Zaid Hamid taking on Indian Major General

Weak pakistan is dangerous for the region after dismantling pakistan the terrorist will not have any thing to do and india[hindu] are their natural enemy and their energy will be easily directed towards towards india.

you are right the west is trying hard to disintegrate pakistan from AF and putting their proxy like MQM,BLA and TTP but still the opinion of ordinary pakistani is with Army after the horrible performance of zardari they are still hanging in .

After OSAMA episode china made it very clear to US if you Mess with Islamabad you mess with Beijing like this statement we are seeing first time after world war 2.

A nation with more then 100 -150 nuclear bomb and missile to strike around 3000 KM and a doctrine that if they feel that their survival is in danger they will takeout couple of country with them ,they don't have anything to lose .

India is the only country who is neighbor to pakistan and all other country are not going to suffer like india will if something goes wrong in dismantling.

Just remember if the west wants to break pakistan they can only do it from inside i don't see its happening Stage actor like BLA,TTP and MQM are not powerful enough.

Most defense analysts in India have a view that a weak, truncated Pakistan is in India's interest .....Don't know why you think otherwise.

The Western consensus is also for breaking up Pakistan which it perceives to be a rogue, nuclear armed state which is nothing but permanent trouble.

You think the US will let Pak go unpunished for hosting Osama and duping them, when the Americans were spending their blood and sweat looking for him in Afghanistan?

The entire operations in Afghanistan is for exporting civil war to Pakistan and speeding its disintegration.

In this, India and Israel are on board with the West. Russia doesn't care.

Only China will be sorry to see its investment written off.

How many Times does he say "1000 years of Muslim rule" ? :woot:
Aur kuch bhi jhoot nahin bachha hai kya as per him to comfort his audience ?

1971-1000 years Muslim rule

ICJ ruling favouring India-1000 years Muslim rule

Siachen-1000 years Muslim rule

Kashmir-1000 years Muslim rule

TTP and BLA-1000 years Muslim rule

India Beating Pakistan in all world cups-1000 years Muslim rule

Bollywood being popular in Pakistan-1000 years Muslim rule

Sitting in his unlit home due to the power Cut-1000 years Muslim rule

On being asked for specific references to his arguements-1000 years Muslim rule

Fast and Furious being thanked for this post-1000 years Muslim rule

Pakistani's aren't able to run their country convincingly for last 65 years of their short history and people are to believe that they ruled India for 1000 years :lol:, other than Jinnah they haven't come across a decent leader - and incidentally Jinnah was an Indian all his life except for the last one year.

if this jester's inference as in Muslim's conquest of India is equal to Pakistani's rule over India :-)rolleyes:) then it's as absurd as Asian Christians claiming they rule the world from centuries because the christian west rules the world.

Pakistani's aren't able to run their country convincingly for last 65 years of their short history and people are to believe that they ruled India for 1000 years :lol:, other than Jinnah they haven't come across a decent leader - and incidentally Jinnah was an Indian all his life except for the last one year.

if this jester's inference as in Muslim's conquest of India is equal to Pakistani's rule over India :-)rolleyes:) then it's as absurd as Asian Christians claiming they rule the world from centuries because the christian west rules the world.

:lol: imagine a keralite christian claiming to have ruled over Pakistanis for 200 years :)

One, I seriously think Zaid Hamid is a little unbalanced. If not a lot unbalanced.

Two, until someone can bring conclusive proof that Indira Gandhi actually said the '1000 year Muslim rule' thing, Hamid is also a liar.

Three, Lol, at OP's claim that Hamid is 'taking on an Indian Major General'. As if shouting at the top of your voice in a constant stream of claims, posturing and near hysteria can account for anything.

Zaid Hamid is a special character. Guy distorts Islamic History, promotes violence and much more stuff but it is usually accepted by many people since he targets India and USA.

Throughout his life as a mediaman, he has made some valid points, but many illogical ones as well. He is a mixed package. A bit like the joker in the class who makes everyone laugh by doing weird and stupid stuff, but once in a bluemoon turns like Einstein, but sadly it is only once in a blue moon.

This man is far bigger liar that Hamid mir, yet he is not cursed as much as him.

This man is far bigger liar that Hamid mir, yet he is not cursed as much as him.

I think in a way, the more absurd you are, the absurdity serves as a shield. With hamid Mir, you are forced to argue a bit more rationally. With Zaid Hamid, you are handicapped by rationality, facts and evidence.

Only reason I want to learn hindi / urdu is to listen to the great ZH... Everyone seems to love him for good or bad

This guy give very hard time to indians, but talk with sense and knowledge, thanks for sharing Zarvan.
Oh yeah? This clown is regarded as a top defence analyst of Pakistan!! :rolleyes1: :omghaha: Jeeeeez!

If that's the standard of Pakistani 'defence analysts' then things don't look good! :cuckoo:

Don't agree? Well, remember that gem he spouted saying that the Indian Army ran away in the 1965 war after seeing Allah's ghost army riding horses with shining swords that blinded many an Indian soldier!! :haha::omghaha:

So, do you see where I'm going on this? And there are many other so called 'defence analysts' in Pakistan who spew garbage like this joker, all the time! :cuckoo:

@Zarvan. sir ji you are very desperate to show that video to indians bcoz anty india ? btw video not available

This is a Pakistani site in case you haven't noticed. It is not catering to Indians. Feel free to leave if you have a problem.

I donno what the fck is wrong with you people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indira Gandhi never said "we have revenged one thousand years of Muslim rule". It was a story made up by low life Pakistanis to hide their inferiority complex after losing one third of their country.

Firstly, Pakistan has nothing to do with muslim rule in India. Its more like an Indian christian saying "we ruled Pakistan for 200 years". :laughcry:

can any one come up with a neutral source??? :disagree:
If Muslims ruled India for 1000 years, then I am the King of the Mars.:azn:(an old post below )

Indian civilization is about 4000 years old. And, some in PDF claim that Muslims rule India for 1000 years. Their calculation is from 712 AD to 1707. But, being History my second favorite subject, I find it amusing.I am giving the reasons below:-

1) 500 years gone:- On the third attempt, Muhammad bin Qasim became successful in 712 AD. But, not a single piece of land of modern day India was captured(only confined to Sindh). But, the latter progress of the Arabs was stopped for next 500 years in the Battle of Rajasthan. First Islamic dynasty in India was Mamluk Sultanate (Delhi) in 1206. So, officially it cannot be before 1206. And, 500 years gone.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rajasthan

2) Another 300 years gone:-Only six (Alauddin Khilji,Muhammad bin Tughluq,Akbar,Jahangir,Shah Jahan,Aurangzeb taken together less than 200 years ) out of dozens of Muslim rulers, had a so called pan India rule. All others were regional kings like Cholas, Palas,Rajputs, Jatts, Gorkhas, Sikhs and many south Indian kings . They had no power to control whole of India's destiny. If they were pan India rulers, then all others are so.

3) Remaining 200 years:- I doubt if remaining less than 200 years can be called absolute Muslim rule in India because of Hindus' overwhelming presence in the administrations unlike Hindu rulers (before the MARATHA) with full administrative control of Hindus.

After 1707(death of Aurangzeb), Marathas rose to power and de-facto ended MUSLIM RULE. Then, came the British and the rest is known to all.

So, out of the 4000 years of Indian Civilization or the concept of India , the number of Muslim Rule in India does not add upto 1000 years, but it seems less than one fifth that is less than 5% of 4000 years. Now, calculate who ruled India for the rest of the years???:smitten:

Secondly, what is the aukat of Pakistanis being under the rule of Delhi from time immemorial to 1947???:rofl:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom