What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

In spite of my personal views about ZH's lunacy, he is absolutely entitled to Pakistani support as a citizen, and I call on the government to provide him with consular assistance as entitled under law.
Hi,

I share the same view as yours. As head of state, its current govt's job to be impartial and provide him with any assistance that he requires.

But then again, this is current Pakistani govt we are talking about. which can go to any length.. Well i must stop here, otherwise I will be transgressing the boundaries of current topic.

Hi,
This is the main problem you see sir,

ZH has been a very staunch opposer of current regime in Islamabad, And even though the current leadership was in Saudi, they didn't bother to mention anything about him as a citizen of Pakistan
Basically he has no friends, Saudis want to beat him, Pakistani govt. does not want him.

At this stage, only Indian govt. can do something. Apparently he was a source of entertainment for a lot of Indians who knew about him. That has to count for something. :omghaha::omghaha:

Basically he has no friends, Saudis want to beat him, Pakistani govt. does not want him.

At this stage, only Indian govt. can do something. Apparently he was a source of entertainment for a lot of Indians who knew about him. That has to count for something. :omghaha::omghaha:

It is in the interest of all nations with expats in SA to ensure that the Kingdom fulfills its legal obligations to ensure consular access to any foreign national it detains.

Hi,

nevertheless he is still Pakistani and that was causing a bit too much pain on the other side of border.
hence the attention that he getting from this thread is the very proof of the pain he has caused :D
[

Hi,

nevertheless he is still Pakistani and that was causing a bit too much pain on the other side of border.
hence the attention that he getting from this thread is the very proof of the pain he has caused :D
[
Ohh cmon...it was sheer curiosity..

He used to speak with such conviction and enthusiasm, he meant and believed his each and every word.

In one of his videos he says a horse back rider with sword emitting light will accompany Pakistani forces when they will take Delhi.
Then he says, he will reduce India to the size of Srilanka. In another place uses some fakir to deliver some message to Indian Hindus for mass conversion to Islam etc. etc.

Bhaiyya mere, baat suno meri, pain-wain chodo.. aise character ko toh log paise deke dekhne jaayenge!!

Hi,

[
Where is his poor horse. .I am sure he is missing it in prison. His ghazwa is incomplete without his horse. He did lot of practice for jihad but this poor soul(zaid hamid) was caught in Madina for speaking against rich kings of K.S.A.
Zaid hamid must be busy day & night calling help from Allah, but in Vain.
I am sure He is coming out from delusional life slowly. His dream for going on moon with horse is ruined.
I don't think saudi will release him soon even they did not give access to diplomat.
While this incident also shows hypocrisy of government. On one hand terrorist like Abdul aziz and his students are roaming free in Islamabad but on other side no serious effort for release of zaid hamid.

Ohh cmon...it was sheer curiosity..

He used to speak with such conviction and enthusiasm, he meant and believed his each and every word.

In one of his videos he says a horse back rider with sword emitting light will accompany Pakistani forces when they will take Delhi.
Then he says, he will reduce India to the size of Srilanka. In another place uses some fakir to deliver some message to Indian Hindus for mass conversion to Islam etc. etc.

Bhaiyya mere, baat suno meri, pain-wain chodo.. aise character ko toh log paise deke dekhne jaayenge!!
Tu kkyu mere bhai apna waqt barbad ker rha hai uske upar yar

That was only the mushrooms speaking, nothing else.

keep him till next election, he might be useful to get 'youth' votes by promising to get him back.

Back
Top Bottom