What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

'' should not be allowed to vote'' has nothing to do with Hindu supremacy? Yes, he is nationalist. A hindutvawadi hardliner nationalist.

The context was that 'Non Hindus are used as vote bank politics' and are hence exploited by political parties and in the process hampering national integration.

Reading a sentence in the context at which it is written gives you a better understanding of a sentence

The context was that 'Non Hindus are used as vote bank politics' and are hence exploited by political parties and in the process hampering national integration.

Reading a sentence in the context at which it is written gives you a better understanding of a sentence
That context means nothing. He still said ''non-Hindus should not be allowed to vote''. So what if they are used as vote bank politics?

And that wasn't even the actual context. The actual context was that there are too many Muslims who vote and mosques in India, which is why he also recommended destroying mosques.

Yet again you are lying to defend the indefensible.

That context means nothing. He still said ''non-Hindus should not be allowed to vote''. So what if they are used as vote bank politics?

And that wasn't even the actual context. The actual context was that there are too many Muslims who vote and mosques in India, which is why he also recommended destroying mosques.

Yet again you are lying to defend the indefensible.

There is nothing to defend. What ever the context, what he said was wrong. Hence nobody supported him. But most Indians will support his nationalistic views.

There is nothing to defend. What ever the context, what he said was wrong. Hence nobody supported him. But most Indians will support his nationalistic views.
And will most Indians also support his conspiracy theories? If that is the case, you should stop worrying about Zaid Hamid.

And will most Indians also support his conspiracy theories? If that is the case, you should stop worrying about Zaid Hamid.

On the contrary most of his theories came true. As I said you cannot compare a Harvard educated person with one who cannot add 2 plus 2

On the contrary most of his theories came true.
You mean theories like ISI funded PK and that the ISI raped nuns in India? How exactly did they ''come true''?
As I said you cannot compare a Harvard educated person with one who cannot add 2 plus 2
As I have proven, their theories are very similar, so yes I can compare them.

You mean theories like ISI funded PK and that the ISI raped nuns in India? How exactly did they ''come true''?

As I have proven, their theories are very similar, so yes I can compare them.

Majorities of his theories are on internal Indian politics and he makes very few on Pakistan.

He goes to courts to prove his theory and has come out victorious many times. You can ask the Indian PDF members here.

Majorities of his theories are on internal Indian politics and he makes very few on Pakistan.

He goes to courts to prove his theory and has come out victorious many times. You can ask the Indian PDF members here.
But those that he does make on Pakistan are usually nothing more than conspiracy theories at the same level as those of Zaid Hamid. If some of his theories about Indian politics are right, good for him, but that still doesn't make the others right.

every country is not Pakistan

where u bark like a dog from 8pm to 11:59pm in talk shows
and no 1 will ask u

its saudia
Yes indeed we are a free country where freedom of speech is revered as a core value.
Any one can criticize anything here.
Of course Pakistan is not some nutjack kingdom. It will always be a free democracy.

It's the same for both and it depends on person. I never found any derogatory behaviour to myself by any Arab. If at all they were more friendly. I even happen to meet random Saudis in third country and they were polite and warm. Full of respect. So my personal experience says they are good people. If I tell you their comments about Indians, you will be hurt. Deeply.
Does not matter about comments about Indians. They do have strong inclination of religion and biggest bigots of the world. What matters is more Indians are employed by them...

Does not matter about comments about Indians. They do have strong inclination of religion and biggest bigots of the world. What matters is more Indians are employed by them...

That doesn't matter either. An employer can employ from wherever he wants. What's the big deal here?

likchangcont

Long post again but necessary.:)

I have no information about that and I hope that he will be released although I do not know him and although he apparently has been very harsh against KSA (hopefully not the people because if that's the case he needs lashings :D ). We don't know the case, whether there is a verdict or if there will even be one.

Good post. Thing is all nations need time toake changes and adapt. I do not know enough about the different sects in Islam to comment about wahabbism. I agree that there has to something more than meets the eye for this guy to be jailed or given lashes.

However, it is paramount that you citizens push for education and intermingling with the global community. During my school years in KSA that's what I thought was most lacking. Social intermingling and educational reforms.

no interest whatsoever in research of quran or sharia; that is what would be foolish as you have proved. anyway may be I should simplify for those skull damaged - go camel whip each other all you want ! who cares

btw, quran and sharia are not one and the same but I have no interest in arguing on this numbskull topic

Now, who has asked you about your interest? I see no one! So, why don't you just get into the business of cow worshiping? This thread is not for a maloo!!!!

Hamid Gul, most definitely needs some Ummah-Love-Making............ I hope he visits the kingdom soon! :D

zaid hamid like most nutjobs believed in sharia so it is fair that he punished using sharia dictated lashes or whatever. He and people like that bozo hamid gul (ex isi) - bunch near empty rattles that somehow made such an impact on gullible Pakistani youth and have radicalized a generation.

Inshallah...... let's send all of ASWJ guys as well........ I'm beginning to love the kingdom! :D

Good. I hope next is Hafiz saeed.

None of us do, actually..... :D

Fair enough. I can say I do not mind him being in this predicament. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom