What's new

Zaid Hamid on Quran Burning Issue

American cowards, the taliban will teach them a good lesson..... like always :)

American cowards???

Dude americans are fighting war thousands of kilometers away from their land, killing a 1000 talibanis for every 1 US soldier killed (that too at will), extracting resources from your islamic lands, you are unable to take the fighting to them and still you have audacity to call americans cowards.:disagree::disagree:

Dude you are in no form teaching any kind of lesson to americans, americans will extract every penny spent in fighting with you in these wars from your own very resources.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

All your chest thumping is in vein.:lol::lol:

This Russian television anchor is crazy??? No one give dammn to ZH. Ppl use his comments the "Stupid and funny thread".

Even Pakistani memberan believe he is stupid. I hope Mods will merge this thread in stupid an funny section.. :)

dear let the time be blessed with a tongue. it will itself tell the actual stories of brutal killings of americans. may Almighty bless u the long life to witness and swallow the truth.

Mate its you who have to realize the truth. Killing a single U.S. soldier brutally and filming it for propaganda purpose has further strengthen their resolve to wipe out terrorists. In return they kill a 1000 of talibanis for every one of them killed. So does killing brutally makes any difference because in the end its just a loss of life and stats say that its your ***** which is being kicked by americans.

Mate tell us when you swallow this truth.

This Zaid Hamid guy in 2007 claimed that Pakistan will be a superpower in 5 years. Well its 2012 and I haven't quite seen that happen so I would take everything he says with at least a pinch of salt.

Zaid Hamid's five year plan for Pakistan - YouTube

Enough of this now. I have seen this video being dragged everywhere where ZH's name comes.

Let me explain it to you, kid. This was recorded in 2008 and the purpose of all the things he said is 'just to boost up the morale' of the Nation. His words can't be taken into objective sense, but in a subjective way. He's appealing to the youth to stand up and do good for Pakistan, his words about being Super power are connected to what he said earlier in the program, have you watched the whole episode? I'm sure, you haven't. What he meant was that through hard work and following the golden principles of Islam Pakistan can be a Super Power and we'll be on Moon on 5 years. No every idiot take it out of the context and start crying, see he claimed this and that and blah blah. Cool down and mind your own effin business!

Enough of this now. I have seen this video being dragged everywhere where ZH's name comes.

Let me explain it to you, kid. This was recorded in 2008 and the purpose of all the things he said is 'just to boost up the morale' of the Nation. His words can't be taken into objective sense, but in a subjective way. He's appealing to the youth to stand up and do good for Pakistan, his words about being Super power are connected to what he said earlier in the program, have you watched the whole episode? I'm sure, you haven't. What he meant was that through hard work and following the golden principles of Islam Pakistan can be a Super Power and we'll be on Moon on 5 years. No every idiot take it out of the context and start crying, see he claimed this and that and blah blah. Cool down and mind your own effin business!

Great Answer to Bluffing Indian Beings ...

American cowards, the taliban will teach them a good lesson..... like always :)

Considering the fact that american govt was ready to apologise for the incident and take action against the perpetrator,this action by a random criminal does not characterise americans.But what of those talibans who officially retaliated to this incident by killing 20+ innocents who had nothing to with quran burning-they characterise every single one of you,who are cheering for them.

Back
Top Bottom