What's new

Zaid Hamid have a question for PTI

though i hate you sometime you actually talk sense and ask valid question.
No one can be 100% sure about the future because we never know what happens tomorrow. Strategic decisions are made with some level of uncertainty. We can argue for years and years that whether PMLN can deliver or not with its most experienced team, some will always say yes they will deliver, some will argue that they didn't do it in last 5 years and before that than how will they do it tomorrow.
Though education is important and should be a must but education does not set a standard whether a person can lead a country or not because look at Zardari he is a graduate from LSE, what did that do to us and this country.

Sometime willingness is the only thing required to lead a country....
yep pml n and ppp experienced in corruption ...........
agreed move forward now

Which part of his comments do you disagree?

He is not the first one to blow the whistle about irregularities in election commission!

Here is another one:

Our national shame - Atta-ur-Rahman
poor supporters of Zh , we can easily prove him controversial , one who is himself controversial trying to create controversies

Please, stop guessing.. who influence me... i have been member since 23, March, 2006.

Since than, i have been telling that our system of election and governance is inherently corrupt.
It can ONLY deliver us corruption and destruction... Dr, TuQ learned it also by experiencing through a bigger exposure.
Its good that he brought the good suggestions home, unlike the corrupt people who are promoting painters to rule professionals, who are busy building this world.

BTW.. it is very unfair to strip some one from his title.. just because he do not belong to your sect.

I'm not guessing, but I'm just surprised at the similarities in what you posted and what TuQ said about elections.

While you are right about the system being an utter shame to Pakistanis, should we just abandon it without fighting for it? Shouldn't we utilize our votes to change this cycle of PPP-PML(N) ??

Plus Tuq is not my king nor did he ask my permission to be my lord. So I hope if you excuse me when I don't grant him a magnificent title. It is just my view, I have nothing against him, but I don't consider him the title he claimed for himself.

What non sense.

A person is striving hard for change and highlighting issues that are never ever considered issues in Pakistan. Corruption, Taxes, local govts and etc. Give him due credit.

Mr. Zaid's ideal, Gen Zia destroyed Pakistan by strengthening caste politics.

In a country where 50% and above do not marry outside their families and vote for family members, Imran has created a different thought.

It is very very difficult to defend Pakistan in the international arena, Imran does that. Give him due credit.

Whether Imran is successful or not, only time can tell.

I do not like Imran's policy on many things, but I give him due credit when he deserves it.

Which part of policies you dislike of IK?

yep pml n and ppp experienced in corruption ...........
agreed move forward now

poor supporters of Zh , we can easily prove him controversial , one who is himself controversial trying to create controversies

Sorry, Niazi
In This Country Every One Is Controversal, May It Be Ik? With His Jewish Conecctions?

Which part of policies you dislike of IK?

Jewish Ones? :lol:

I'm not guessing, but I'm just surprised at the similarities in what you posted and what TuQ said about elections.

While you are right about the system being an utter shame to Pakistanis, should we just abandon it without fighting for it? Shouldn't we utilize our votes to change this cycle of PPP-PML(N) ??

Plus Tuq is not my king nor did he ask my permission to be my lord. So I hope if you excuse me when I don't grant him a magnificent title. It is just my view, I have nothing against him, but I don't consider him the title he claimed for himself.

We All Know Who Is Your Jewish Lord Is...? Ik lol
Yeh Them Same Lord Who Couldnt Find His Dam Tusunai To Topple The Loot Of Of Pm
N & PPPP IN PAST 5 YEARS..?

We All Know Who Is Your Jewish Lord Is...? Ik lol
Yeh Them Same Lord Who Couldnt Find His Dam Tusunai To Topple The Loot Of Of Pm
N & PPPP IN PAST 5 YEARS..?

I have explained again and again, PTI does not want to disrupt the elections and give this PPP-regime any excuse. Both Zardari/Sharif were expecting someone to topple the system so they could run away and blame someone else for their crimes. PTI has succesfully managed to avoid any incident and these people have no excuse now.

Good to see you back @batmannow

Last edited by a moderator:
I have explained again and again, PTI does not want to disrupt the elections and give this PPP-regime any excuse. Both Zardari/Sharif were expecting someone to topple the system so they could run away and blame someone else for their crimes. PTI has succesfully managed to avoid any incident and these people have no excuse now.

Good to see you back @batmannow
Thanks A Lot Batman Never Was Out Of Gotham City, He Was Just Selecting His Targets!
Sorry To Dissagree A Bit, Its a Fake Excuse By Ik Lovers That They Diddnt Wanted Yo Topple The System? I Mean A System Of Ultimate Crouption? Pti Didnt Wanted To Topple? Come On Its A Joke U Knew It, Bt Jst Pampering Right?
If Ik Has Chossen To At Least Done Hisarty Election A Year ago, You Guys Vou
Do A Lot A Better?
& If PTI Has launched A Real Crushing Movmemt ! To Day Pakistan Might be A Better Country?
Jst Dont Present It A Party Of Angels, With Petfection, Ik Didnt Went Agaimst The Govts Cause He Himself Was Never Confident ! That He Can Do That, Thts The Truth We, Should Accept It & mpve Forward? Instead?

Thanks A Lot Batman Never Was Out Of Gotham City, He Was Just Selecting His Targets!
Sorry To Dissagree A Bit, Its a Fake Excuse By Ik Lovers That They Diddnt Wanted Yo Topple The System? I Mean A System Of Ultimate Crouption? Pti Didnt Wanted To Topple? Come On Its A Joke U Knew It, Bt Jst Pampering Right?
If Ik Has Chossen To At Least Done Hisarty Election A Year ago, You Guys Vou
Do A Lot A Better?
& If PTI Has launched A Real Crushing Movmemt ! To Day Pakistan Might be A Better Country?
Jst Dont Present It A Party Of Angels, With Petfection, Ik Didnt Went Agaimst The Govts Cause He Himself Was Never Confident ! That He Can Do That, Thts The Truth We, Should Accept It & mpve Forward? Instead?

PPP was waiting for someone to topple the government so they could start playing the victim card. If PTI had taken part in toppling the PPP-regime then everyone would have said that IK is an army pawn. But I.Khan proved all critics wrong with his restraint.

I'm not saying he is perfect, but he made the right decision that day and almost no one can blame him for being an establishment stooge.

Tell me, what is Dr.Qadri doing about the elections and where is he?

549424_468630139858469_1899302011_n.png

We have a question for the PTI.

Is it enough to be from the middle or lower class to become an agent of change ?? Can a man who has no education or experience be appointed as the director of the Shaukat Khanum hospital ? If NOT, then how can he become an MNA or Minister to run the country, even if he is a very honest man ?? Iqbal has defined the attributes of a leader as "visionary, ideologue, thinker, persuasive and spiritual". Does this good painter fulfill this criteria? How will he behave when authority, power and wealth comes into his hand ??

Hazrat Ali has said that when a man gets wealth, power and status, he does not change, he only becomes exposed !! By what we have seen on the dinner parties and elections of PTI, we are seeing their members being exposed more and more everyday.

Link:
Timeline Photos | Facebook

The big difference is that these commoners were common in financial status but they had attained good skills and reputation within their respective community. The new GS of PTI is a common Pathan but he can really speak, and he is a known figure fighting against corruption.

The same way I ask you, does being a fatass wadera make you a good leader? They may be good, they may not be good. But these commoners are those commoners who have done some uncommon things in their communities and their communities voted for them to come forward and take charge.

Well....for being a leader,you don't require special education,but being a leader you required sincerity,dexterity and intelligence,you gain experience with the passage of time.
well tell me,that those jagirdaars, local waderas,low class small land owners,how they learned to lead a party?

The big difference is that these commoners were common in financial status but they had attained good skills and reputation within their respective community. The new GS of PTI is a common Pathan but he can really speak, and he is a known figure fighting against corruption.

The same way I ask you, does being a fatass wadera make you a good leader? They may be good, they may not be good. But these commoners are those commoners who have done some uncommon things in their communities and their communities voted for them to come forward and take charge.

But can a Rickshaw driver be a agent of change? A Rickshaw driver isn't a truly capable person just because he was voted in to some position due to him being new and from a lower tier of society. Probably, he was also voted for by the same rickshaw drivers and other people he lives with.

The outcome of a vote truly exposes a society, people vote for the same people that they believe in and encounter. A charsi will vote for his fellow charsi. But that doesn't mean that the charsi is the right guy!

In short, winning a election shouldn't be the only criteria, education, moral ability and other skills should be considered, a rickshaw driver cannot be expected to legislate in assemblies.

But can a Rickshaw driver be a agent of change? A Rickshaw driver isn't a truly capable person just because he was voted in to some position due to him being new and from a lower tier of society. Probably, he was also voted for by the same rickshaw drivers and other people he lives with.

The outcome of a vote truly exposes a society, people vote for the same people that they believe in and encounter. A charsi will vote for his fellow charsi. But that doesn't mean that the charsi is the right guy!

In short, winning a election shouldn't be the only criteria, education, moral ability and other skills should be considered, a rickshaw driver cannot be expected to legislate in assemblies.

I don't know about the Rikshaw driver. Perhaps he was leader of a Rikshaw driver union? How good a person is at running a country depends upon his or her life experience.

If you look eastwards towards India you'll find people like Lalu Prasad Yadav. He seems really stupid, but has done his work when it comes to the Railways.

Ideally people will vote for you, if they think you can deliver. Something that is better ingrained within the PTI voter than anyone else in Pakistan. I won't say its 100% like that, but more than anyone else, definitely.

Remember they all have to be educated with degrees right? So long as they are good capable people and have some political acumen, why not?

For example you may be a better analyst than Zaid Hamid. You don't have a show, but have proven your ability in the various debates you have engaged in here. You may be worthy of a show. The same way they may be worthy of leadership.

All valid points, @nuclearpak

It is true that such a person would actually be very similar to the sheep that we have in Assemblies today, but there is a slight difference.
I.Khan seems to be following a policy of awarding tickets to cleaner electables while maintaining a reserve of capable advisors for policy making.

Back
Top Bottom