What's new

Zaid Hamid have a question for PTI

SEAL

Reaction score
549424_468630139858469_1899302011_n.png

We have a question for the PTI.

Is it enough to be from the middle or lower class to become an agent of change ?? Can a man who has no education or experience be appointed as the director of the Shaukat Khanum hospital ? If NOT, then how can he become an MNA or Minister to run the country, even if he is a very honest man ?? Iqbal has defined the attributes of a leader as "visionary, ideologue, thinker, persuasive and spiritual". Does this good painter fulfill this criteria? How will he behave when authority, power and wealth comes into his hand ??

Hazrat Ali has said that when a man gets wealth, power and status, he does not change, he only becomes exposed !! By what we have seen on the dinner parties and elections of PTI, we are seeing their members being exposed more and more everyday.

Link:
Timeline Photos | Facebook

I have discussed this at length in my article, which I will post here in a separate thread.

Is it enough to be from the middle or lower class to become an agent of change ?? Can a man who has no education or experience be appointed as the director of the Shaukat Khanum hospital ? If NOT, then how can he become an MNA or Minister to run the country, even if he is a very honest man ?? Iqbal has defined the attributes of a leader as "visionary, ideologue, thinker, persuasive and spiritual". Does this good painter fulfill this criteria? How will he behave when authority, power and wealth comes into his hand ??

Hazrat Ali has said that when a man gets wealth, power and status, he does not change, he only becomes exposed !! By what we have seen on the dinner parties and elections of PTI, we are seeing their members being exposed more and more everyday.

Link:
though i hate you sometime you actually talk sense and ask valid question.
No one can be 100% sure about the future because we never know what happens tomorrow. Strategic decisions are made with some level of uncertainty. We can argue for years and years that whether PMLN can deliver or not with its most experienced team, some will always say yes they will deliver, some will argue that they didn't do it in last 5 years and before that than how will they do it tomorrow.
Though education is important and should be a must but education does not set a standard whether a person can lead a country or not because look at Zardari he is a graduate from LSE, what did that do to us and this country.

Sometime willingness is the only thing required to lead a country....

Link:

ہر حلقے سے ن-لیگ جیتے گی، قائداعظم بھی ن-لیگ کے خلاف ہار جائینگے، حضرت آدم کے زمانے سے لیکر آج تک جتنے بھی جرم ہوئے اسکا ذمہ دار عمران خان ہے: ہارون رشیدر

Quite a valid question but directed at wrong entity! He should have posed the question to those who have amended the clause in the constitution that barred non-graduates. BTW if I may ask when an anghotha chap Ghulam Haider Wayne of PMLN can become CM of Punjab then whats wrong with a painter? Mr. Laal topi this painter guy is infinite times better than you, he doesn't build castle in the air unlike you; moreover people of a district have elected him so you can keep your mouth shut.

nooras are very shameless people, look how boldly they post such things when they know they have no morals to defend themselves

Idiotic thread. These painters are more talented than your $tupid Noora. Your leader cant even sleep without air conditioning but these people can even without a fan.

Have you ever seen Ahmedi Nijad. He belonged to a faimly of blacksmith and he himslf worked as a thread painter. You have got a typical thinking of a slave who wants to worship his master so badly that he is even ready to hammer a poor painter. Inshallah these painters and ordinary workers will going to come into parliament and rub it into your face.

What non sense.

A person is striving hard for change and highlighting issues that are never ever considered issues in Pakistan. Corruption, Taxes, local govts and etc. Give him due credit.

Mr. Zaid's ideal, Gen Zia destroyed Pakistan by strengthening caste politics.

In a country where 50% and above do not marry outside their families and vote for family members, Imran has created a different thought.

It is very very difficult to defend Pakistan in the international arena, Imran does that. Give him due credit.

Whether Imran is successful or not, only time can tell.

I do not like Imran's policy on many things, but I give him due credit when he deserves it.

Shall we hand over Pakistan to bunch of donkeys, simply because they are better than Nawaz Sharif?

On the subject: Is any one going to answer the question in OP?

Zaid Hamid is a delusional fool, who loves to whinge like a old granny. He reminds me of Francis Fukuyama who once advocated that the end of history was reached.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom