What's new

Zaid Hamid exposes Indian Fascists, and Indian Involvement in the tribal areas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he said SSG general is leading an operation in Poechar. meanin SSG general is himself fighting in the forest area of Poechar.
how true is this??

he said SSG general is leading an operation in Poechar. meanin SSG general is himself fighting in the forest area of Poechar.
how true is this??

I think he said the commander, that may be a col or a brigadier.....?? shayad :what:

Zaid Hamid has got some really interesting point of views. I like this guy we need some good people's like him to lead Pakistan!

we know very well who is our real enemy and these terrorists are also backed by them so why don't hit our hiding enemy too?!:angry:

The only thing that i don't understand is why our goverment don't blame india? just look at how they are always reacting against Pakistan and trying to harm Pakistan in anyway they can....come on people they are our enemy, they were our enemy and they will remain our enemy! just tell me if there is any chance for them to harm Pakistan do you really think that they will never try to take full advantage of that chance to damage Pakistan? i don't think so....i'll support the good relations between the 2 countries but indian goverment nature will never change no matter how good relations we had with them. just look at them how they always crying in front of the west and any country which ever try to do something usefull for Pakistan. This is called dirty paly in which India has a vast experience :agree:

We must have a good foreign policy (a long term policy which never changes no matter which persons are in power), we must do a credible propaganda against our enemies and we must improve our relations with the west aswell as with the Muslim countries and at last we must improve our relations with the Russians!

There is a lot of work to do and we can start from our leading lines....just clean up the society from the big corrupt politicians, they must be classified as traitors of the nation! Just hang them up rather to give them a chance to leave Pakistan with billions of dollars, in this way you will save billions and the future of Pakistan!:pakistan:

Zaid Hamid has got some really interesting point of views. I like this guy we need some good people's like him to lead Pakistan!

we know very well who is our real enemy and these terrorists are also backed by them so why don't hit our hiding enemy too?!:angry:

The only thing that i don't understand is why our goverment don't blame india? just look at how they are always reacting against Pakistan and trying to harm Pakistan in anyway they can....come on people they are our enemy, they were our enemy and they will remain our enemy! just tell me if there is any chance for them to harm Pakistan do you really think that they will never try to take full advantage of that chance to damage Pakistan? i don't think so....i'll support the good relations between the 2 countries but indian goverment nature will never change no matter how good relations we had with them. just look at them how they always crying in front of the west and any country which ever try to do something usefull for Pakistan. This is called dirty paly in which India has a vast experience :agree:

We must have a good foreign policy (a long term policy which never changes no matter which persons are in power), we must do a credible propaganda against our enemies and we must improve our relations with the west aswell as with the Muslim countries and at last we must improve our relations with the Russians!

There is a lot of work to do and we can start from our leading lines....just clean up the society from the big corrupt politicians, they must be classified as traitors of the nation! Just hang them up rather to give them a chance to leave Pakistan with billions of dollars, in this way you will save billions and the future of Pakistan!:pakistan:

haha,
few more people like zaid hamid and pakistan will be failed state surely.:D

haha,
few more people like zaid hamid and pakistan will be failed state surely.:D

You Indians can only BS, lol! You tools! You have a failed and shitty state! Shame on you!

Zaid Hamid speaks the truth, and exposes your fascist-state for what it is!

Zaid Hamid Zindabad!

Pakistan Zindabad! Pakistan is here to stay, and Insha Allah we will defeat your tyranny!

You Indians can only BS, lol! You tools! You have a failed and shitty state! Shame on you!

Zaid Hamid speaks the truth, and exposes your fascist-state for what it is!

Zaid Hamid Zindabad!

Pakistan Zindabad! Pakistan is here to stay, and Insha Allah we will defeat your tyranny!

what are you smoking man, your adrenaline level is too high and get a blood pressure test also:cheesy:

He has one major point... Where the hell is NDMA and why is the media constantly trying to shift public opinon against army ops in the area. So much for patriotism of the media...

Damn dogs, for once i aggree with ZZH

He has one major point... Where the hell is NDMA and why is the media constantly trying to shift public opinon against army ops in the area. So much for patriotism of the media...

Damn dogs, for once i aggree with ZZH

Zaid Hamid has criticized the Pak-media for a long time now!

He is one of the few in the Pak-media that speaks the TRUTH!

I support him 100%!

Zaid Hamid Zindabad!

Pakistan Zindabad!

Typical Indian response... Not worth my time, only shows your low level of intelligence! :enjoy:

however you did spend 2 mins typing this up ..... so you got down to the lower level yourself:woot:

ZAID as a HISTORIAN i like.... but as a man on current issues i am sorry he is just to emotional and impulsive and gets carried away......

Having said that i lvoe the fact that INDIANS are his biggest fans...simply makes me want to like him....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom