What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common sense, if trucks loaded with american and indian wepons are comming from afghanistan than US army is definately hand in glove with indians. If certain number of trucks are captured than we should also assume many trucks have been unloaded into Pakistan as well.

But it is also common sense that those trucks are stolen, as theft is a regular occurrence in Afghanistan. The Taliban are using Russian weapons to fight Pakistan Army and not Indian/American weapons. Most of which are smuggled from Central Asian Republics.

This is absolutely NO PROOF what so ever of any Indian/Israeli/American involvement.

Its quite pathetic really.

I think terrorist armies are placed in all major cities and in december they will come out in streets and will start indiscriminate shooting of civilians.
At the northern front US is planning to send new reserve army on Balauchistan borders, instead of the usual pointed safe heaven areas, along FATA.
Indian regulars will be invading from SAWAT and US army in Balauchistan and TTP elements will keep pak army busy in FATA.
US drones will start indiscriminate bombing along Balauchistan border and our govt. will also send troops so there will be a great mess down in Balauchistan, NWFP and SAWAT.
US troops doing covert raids and using drones, Pak army resisting, TTP with complicity of traitors and RAW implants will leash hell in major cities, indian regulars will destroy villages of SAWAT and will carry out mass murders of men.
BLA leader Brahmdagh bugti will come to Pakistan with indian special forces in deep Balauchistan and will start similar terrorism on key installations.
Govt. of Pakistan has been advised by india to close all cantonments in Balauchistan so it will be a walk in park for Brahmdagh bugti to conquer deep Balauchistan.
At this stage indian army cheif will try to test his theory of limited war and that could be the turning point... either end of india or end of Pakistan.
Zardari will fly away in December for foreign visit and will never come back. or will be air lifted by US in January.
This is my analysis from the current affairs and news.

What a stupid analysis.

I am sorry but I cant waste my rebutting such nonsense.

Common sense, if trucks loaded with american and indian wepons are comming from afghanistan than US army is definately hand in glove with indians. If certain number of trucks are captured than we should also assume many trucks have been unloaded into Pakistan as well.
I think terrorist armies are placed in all major cities and in december they will come out in streets and will start indiscriminate shooting of civilians.
At the northern front US is planning to send new reserve army on Balauchistan borders, instead of the usual pointed safe heaven areas, along FATA.
Indian regulars will be invading from SAWAT and US army in Balauchistan and TTP elements will keep pak army busy in FATA.
US drones will start indiscriminate bombing along Balauchistan border and our govt. will also send troops so there will be a great mess down in Balauchistan, NWFP and SAWAT.
US troops doing covert raids and using drones, Pak army resisting, TTP with complicity of traitors and RAW implants will leash hell in major cities, indian regulars will destroy villages of SAWAT and will carry out mass murders of men.
BLA leader Brahmdagh bugti will come to Pakistan with indian special forces in deep Balauchistan and will start similar terrorism on key installations.
Govt. of Pakistan has been advised by india to close all cantonments in Balauchistan so it will be a walk in park for Brahmdagh bugti to conquer deep Balauchistan.
At this stage indian army cheif will try to test his theory of limited war and that could be the turning point... either end of india or end of Pakistan.
Zardari will fly away in December for foreign visit and will never come back. or will be air lifted by US in January.

If this news reader Ayla malik calls Zardari, ..woh apni kursi se gir jayega!! she sounds so much like BB.

Such a pessimistic analysis of your country's future. For Heaven's sake have some faith in your government and your military man. Your analysis with respect is an insult to all the soldiers and civilians of your nation who were matyred in resisting the threats which Pakistan faces. :hitwall:

zaid hamid is spreading disinformation and lies on live TV shows and is misleading the youth of pakistan by instilling hatred and hostility into their minds..he is dangerous..so beware of him

zaid hamid is spreading disinformation and lies on live TV shows and is misleading the youth of pakistan by instilling hatred and hostility into their minds..he is dangerous..so beware of him
Please, ignore this man's base less claim. He is trying to keep Pakistanis away from truth.
Beaware of such persons!!!! they are part of current propaganda war against Pakistani nation.
If he would have any argumant than he may have discussed it instead of blaming any one. Which i can do better than him, but i decided to forgive him this time.

pakistan is in downright mess at the moment and this man Zaid Hamid says "these are fascinating times for Pakistan":rofl::rofl:

he certainly needs pshychatric counselling..he is not normal

Most of which are smuggled from Central Asian Republics.
So which route? under ground? does it mean planes loaded with indian wepons are landing in central asian states and than all the way throught their own borders and afghanistan, trucks are trickling in to Pakistan? kind of impossible task! and this is why we have hard time to convince our selves...

This is absolutely NO PROOF what so ever of any Indian/Israeli/American involvement.
I hope americans and indians will also start giving proofs instead of media sponsored tales.
Un usual matters are happening in Pakistan, if same happened in any other country they will not wait for any proff and go all out in all directions.
Personally, for me it is enought that i trust ISPR, i know when they speak they have solid grounds to do so.

What a stupid analysis.
I am sorry but I cant waste my rebutting such nonsense.
There can't be any thing more stupid than 2012 but it is doing good bussines!
So.........let me have my break.....

Last edited:
Such a pessimistic analysis of your country's future. For Heaven's sake have some faith in your government and your military man. Your analysis with respect is an insult to all the soldiers and civilians of your nation who were matyred in resisting the threats which Pakistan faces. :hitwall:

Look at your security agencies they got proof while the action was going on... so you've got reasons to be optimistic i have none.

pakistan is in downright mess at the moment and this man Zaid Hamid says "these are fascinating times for Pakistan":rofl::rofl:

he certainly needs pshychatric counselling..he is not normal

looks like you are reading too much into one person! read indian news papers they are far more facinating!
l will continue to have faith in him because so far all his analysis has been proven right.

Last edited:
Batman, which december are you talking about? 'Indiscriminate shootings of civilians'? THIS December or next december???

When he says 18 months, i'd say it is 18 days, he says next december i'd say this december and since when US started to care about Afghans.. imagine they will esclate the war because now they care for Afghans and no more!!!

Truly, it dosn't matter this december or next.... they got a plan.... its their compulsion to get out victorious.... they cannot afford to be loosers once again in front of their public and Obama have to prove that he won where Bush failed miserably... but time is short to study fine details!
They will make big bang in Pakistan and will tell now 99% terrorists are dead and job is done and we are going out.... suddenly whole world will witness peace in Afghanistan but not in Pakistan which will be blamed on remaining 1% terrorists but that will be the task for next president so Obama will not do any thing about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom