What's new

Zaid Hamid claims Chandrayaan 3 is fake CGI graphics

57% of them live in dire poverty…

“According to UNDP estimates, the number of people, who lived below the $2.15 per day poverty line had declined to 10% in India in 2021.

India's federal government offers free food grain to about 800 million people, about 57% of country's 1.4 billion population, while states spend billions of dollars on subsidising education, health, electricity and other services.”

Another retard, read your article again, nowhere does it say that india has 57% of its people in poverty. It says that 57% of the population getting access to subsidised food ration , if anything at all this just reflects the success of india's Public Distribution system while 90% of Pakistan is heckling for aata chaawal.

It's an investigation article. It explains numbers thrown in based on nothing are false.
The writer gives his own interpretation of the way the data has been analysed. Just as trustworthy as every other opinion piece

Wouldn't be surprised as they pointed out you cannot trust the UN. Let alone Amnesty. Now I'm going to bed. It's been a lovely night chatting with you folk.

I have an NGO and it just released a report you need to get your head checked if you believe an NGO (which has no means to verify anything) and not World Bank.

I can't. I can buy iphones, expensive cars, plane tickets but no bijlee bill. You see my accountant is a Pajeet whom I trust. He explained the maths to me. *wink*
Meanwhile 90% of your countrymen can't buy atta chawal while you're buying Indian made/assembled Iphones. You just successfully contributed to the indian economy while $hitting on your own countrymen like every other pakistani elite

I can't. I can buy iphones, expensive cars, plane tickets but no bijlee bill. You see my accountant is a Pajeet whom I trust. He explained the maths to me. *wink*

Advice of Zaid hamid urf lal topi wala balungda .

Dont forget to close down your rocket company suparco , it is a waste of money for a poor nation pakistan .

I have a NGO and it just released a report you need to get your head checked if you believe a NGO (which has no means to verify anything) and not World Bank.

I can't.
It's late and you don't want to debate with a sleepy head. I'm off to bed. Maybe some other time. :sleep:

PS don't forget to correct your grammar too. First line third word. It should be "an NGO."

India's federal government offers free food grain to about 800 million people, about 57% of country's 1.4 billion population, while states spend billions of dollars on subsidising education, health, electricity and other services.”

Nearly 18 per cent of Americans depend on welfare. Does that imply that they are below poverty line? The grains assistance program was started during the pandemic to ensure no one goes hungry. It has not been rolled back because It’s politically tough to roll back such measures

I can't.
It's late and you don't want to debate with a sleepy head. I'm off to bed. Maybe some other time. :sleep:

PS don't forget to correct your grammar too. First line third word. It should be "an NGO."
you should learn some basic calculation skills from indians. Its gonna help you much more than being a grammar nazi

either way the numbers are staggering. You guys clearly lack the integrity and emotionality to reflect on the condition of majority of your population. I just don’t understand the continuous dick measuring with Pakistanis and Pakistan. If we’re poor or rich, we keep it to ourselves, but an Indian will brag and brag about the success of 30% of his population while conveniently forgetting about the massive poverty.

Pus*ies

His father was a Hindu from Bihar's Jehanabad district who converted to Islam in order to marry his Kashmiri Muslim mother, yet this cretin claims to be an Arab.
I had no idea that a Bihari father and a Kashmiri mother could give birth to an Arab, but this is Pakistan, where Arabs are considered superior, thus anyone who pretends to be Arab is considered superior. It's fairly common there.

Was he ****
More lies from this clown 😂🤣

Is every post of yours made up shit to get likes on a Pakistani forum
Is your life that shit along with your fellow slum dwellers who live on a forum that despises everything about them .

No backbone no shame but then again you lot are used to cowering in corners taking orders
Comes natural I suppose

Zahid Hamid is a prick , a lying clown who peddles fantasies for social media likes

A bit like yourself .
Your the zahid Hamid of this forum 😂

At least you got your achievement for today Sunday with likes and loves off your fellow brainless slum dwellers .

Zahid Hamid :

Born to a Pakistan Army officer and a Kashmirimother.

The grains assistance program was started during the pandemic to ensure no one goes hungry.
No, this has been going on since 2013.

either way the numbers are staggering. You guys clearly lack the integrity and emotionality to reflect on the condition of majority of your population. I just don’t understand the continuous dick measuring with Pakistanis and Pakistan. If we’re poor or rich, we keep it to ourselves, but an Indian will brag and brag about the success of 30% of his population while conveniently forgetting about the massive poverty.

Pus*ies
We didn't started this discussion, BlunderCat did.
And you can continue to cope about "India povertyyy sarrrr", we're en route to become an upper-middle income country in next 4 to 5 years.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom