What's new

Zaid Hamid claims Chandrayaan 3 is fake CGI graphics

Strawman, I never claimed that. But Pakistan still retained it's dignity and money by not doing a similar stupid publicity stunt. Your claims of lifting people out of poverty go back over the decade.

Accept an invitation to reality.
What dignity does pakistan have In the current scenario. Don't make a joke out of yourself bro, your country and it's resources are up for sale in the market, pakistan is literally on it's knees economically, politically and intellectually. Your generals are holding your dignity by the neck. Even you know the reality. India has poor people but intellectually, economically and as a collective body it is far far superior to Pakistan, so much for the so called dignity. Dignity comes through recognition of efforts , India is being congraluted by all major world leaders for this feat, pakistan on the other hand is treated like a 3rd class country whenever it's dignitaries are on foreign visits, etc.Despite having a space progaramme we have managed to aleviate 415 Million people out of poverty. That's twice the population of your entire country. Pakistan on the other hand has just gone deeper and deeper into the jaws of poverty. Your nation will not even hit the middle income bar at this rate even by 2050
Your argument fails when you realise that china of the early 2000s which was just as poor as modern day india had sent a man to the space and was extensively pursuing new missions. Are you gonna tell me that china of 2003 was wasting it's time and money ?
Come with a better argument.

Last edited:
Pakistanis..dignity.. What dignity?
Money ..what money?

You people are getting poorer and poorer by the decade.

Where as we have a lot less poor than a decade ago, as well as a successful space program.

Aren’t the dignified people of rich Pakistan literally jumping off bridges with their electric bills around their necks?

Welcome to bankruptcy.

His father was a Hindu from Bihar's Jehanabad district who converted to Islam in order to marry his Kashmiri Muslim mother, yet this cretin claims to be an Arab.
I had no idea that a Bihari father and a Kashmiri mother could give birth to an Arab, but this is Pakistan, where Arabs are considered superior, thus anyone who pretends to be Arab is considered superior. It's fairly common there.

all pakistanis are Arab .
All children born in this world are born as muslims.

Last edited:

Awesome ,
this is why he was jailed in saudi arab for many weeks , saudis took this joker's statements very seriously and jailed him , it became very serious affair some how his life was saved by pakistanis .

Now on intellectuals of pakistan . Look at the level of a Pakistan foreign service officer Basit Ali , how can a diplomat call such jokers on his show ? He is supposed to do serious discourses on diplomacy , but here he is interviewing a comedy character laal topi wala balungda.

once upon a time Basit was slated to be foreign secretary of Pakistan , but somebody rightly denied him such a high position . Another gem of pakistani bureaucracy is Orya maqbool jan , the staunch supporter of Taliban and ghazwa e hind . he is waiting for the third world war right from the 2011 , every year he prophecies about the third world war in coming year in which ghazwa hind will occur . These are the gems of Pakistan . They are responsible for the disaster in which pakistan is today.

Last edited:
The Indians are truly a sad people. They are weirdly obsessed with Pakistan in unimaginable ways. One of the Indian posters here said he himself, Indians on their side of the wagah border crossing run to the fence to catch a glimpse of a land that they are obsessed with. It’s a mythical obsession for them.
I never said that, I had said Indians have a weird obsession with going close to borders wherever they are, be it Indo-China LAC or Indo-Pak border. It is not that every Indian does that everyday but what I noticed. Surely your last few remaining braincells can't comprehend that.

What drives this obsession and validation seeking? Congrats, you put a dothead machine on the moon that can now leave a trail shit trail there across so 700mn of your absolute poor living in filth can feel proud. Severely mentally retarded nation if I ever saw one with so much misguided policies. They must really hate each other to rather waste money on their space program instead of getting their people out of poverty.
You neither have a space program, nor are a wealthier country than India.
Keep ranting though.

Anyone finds it strange that Indians are more focus in getting validation from their Pakistani neighbors than they are about the success of their moon street sh*tter rover?

The Indians are truly a sad people. They are weirdly obsessed with Pakistan in unimaginable ways. One of the Indian posters here said he himself, Indians on their side of the wagah border crossing run to the fence to catch a glimpse of a land that they are obsessed with. It’s a mythical obsession for them.

What drives this obsession and validation seeking? Congrats, you put a dothead machine on the moon that can now leave a trail shit trail there across so 700mn of your absolute poor living in filth can feel proud. Severely mentally retarded nation if I ever saw one with so much misguided policies. They must really hate each other to rather waste money on their space program instead of getting their people out of poverty.
We have the money to do it along with the brains, something which you will never have even in the wettest of your dreams. 415 million people got out of poverty in the last 17 years. That's twice the population of your entire country.
What has Pakistan achieved even after not spending on space programmes ? China which in 2003 which was super poor sent a man to space. Did china waste its money by doing that ?

What dignity does pakistan have In the current scenario. Don't make a joke out of yourself bro, your country and it's resources are up for sale in the market, pakistan is literally on it's knees economically, politically and intellectually. Your generals are holding your dignity by the neck. Even you know the reality. India has poor people but intellectually, economically and as a collective body it is far far superior to Pakistan, so much for the so called dignity. Dignity comes through recognition of efforts , India is being congraluted by all major world leaders for this feat, pakistan on the other hand is treated like a 3rd class country whenever it's dignitaries are on foreign visits, etc.Despite having a space progaramme we have managed to aleviate 415 Million people out of poverty. That's twice the population of your entire country. Pakistan on the other hand has just gone deeper and deeper into the jaws of poverty. Your nation will not even hit the middle income bar at this rate even by 2050
Your argument fails when you realise that china of the early 2000s which was just as poor as modern day india had sent a man to the space and was extensively pursuing new missions. Are you gonna tell me that china of 2003 was wasting it's time and money ?
Come with a better argument.

All the more reason not to take you seriously. That hoax was refuted already. China as poor as modern day India in the 2000s?

Are you now being sarcastic with me? Is this some kind of a joke? I don't know how to react to this.

Nothing funny about vedic space travel thousands of years ago. 😂😂

Vedic Aryans were our ancestors. And they were not like modern Bharati Brahmans. That's why these stories are insulting.

Failed nations and people hope others fail so they don’t suffer in misery alone. Successful societies and people emulate other successful people and nations so they can attain similar success.

It’s no wonder Pakistanis and Pakistan hope India’s space program fails because they have failed beyond repair to compete and emulate anything positive.

All the more reason not to take you seriously. That hoax was refuted already. China as poor as modern day India in the 2000s?
So you"re talling me that china of 2003 was a rich superpower with no poverty ? That claim is just as laughable as your claim of pakistan being a nation with dignity. A beggar from Sylhet has more dignity than your entire nation right now

40% of your population lives below the poverty line as compared to india's 15٪ What are you even talking about man?

More of your BS stats.

So 15% of your people live below the poverty line? Yet over 80% don't have access to toilets. Do India's rich & middle class also urinate in the open?

Can you prove whatever you are saying without posting old articles? No opinions, only data.
The sub saharan Africa has higher per capita income than Pakistan now, incase you didn't get time to check.

As individual countries, I can agree a number of African countries have higher IPC than Pakistan but as a combined subsaharan Africa, no.

And no they are no outdated articles. What do you mean by "data?" A bunch of cheet-sheet numbers officially published by the Bangladeshi & Indian governments? That's not evidence.

A country with 800 million in poverty definitely is poorer than subsaharan Africa.

Last edited:
Because I inquired on PDF as well as Quora.

In fact Foinikas and a Chinese poster claimed the radars supplied to Armenia were tosh. Don't know about the missiles.
Lol, no offical sources ? The radars were not even delivered during the war. Your claims are laughable. Bring up the sources. Talking like an agent of the Pakistani Generals
But the Russians showed no interest in them.
india has made it clear that it will not involve itself in the war materially
More of your BS stats.

So 15% of your people live in poverty line? Yet over 80% don't have access to toilets. Do India's rich & middle class also urinate in the open?
80% ? Where did you pull up the stars from ,your arse ? Pakistan is toiletless , we know that

More of your BS stats.

So 15% of your people live in poverty line? Yet over 80% don't have access to toilets. Do India's rich & middle class also urinate in the open?

As individual countries, I can agree a number of African countries have higher IPC than Pakistan but as a combined subsaharan Africa, no.

And no they are no outdated articles. What do you mean by "data?" A bunch of cheet-sheet numbers officially published by the Bangladeshi & Indian governments? That's not evidence.

A country with 800 million in poverty definitely is poor than subsaharan Africa.
How much does the Pak army pay you for being a troll ?

Back
Top Bottom