What's new

Zaid Hamid Banned on Facebook without any reason !

What else can you guys expect from the guys running these websites ?? They are Americans or Westerners too, so they are more into their govt propaganda or supporting their side then to listen to guys from our side.

My experience with Youtube just clearly showed me that.

I had uploaded a video in which a US Abram tank blows up by an IED placed by the iraqi militants, after about 2 weeks, i get a notification that the video has been removed for some community laws violations, while on the other hand we can see hundreds of videos showing suicide bombings happening in Muslims countries or the attacks showing IEDs blowing up under Muslims security forces vehicles. These videos don't get removed, but the one showing a US tanks blowing up gets removed. I even reported dozens of such suicide bombing videos to be removed, but no actions, while i see many such videos showing US forces getting removed. Total biased approach. So don't expect anything else.

Taimi, I was a member on that facebook page till a while back. Trust me, the main reason for its deletion appears to be the number of abuse reported on that page. I had so many people (mostly Indians), on that page asking me to join them in reporting the fan page for abuse. I did not, because it never appeared significant enough to me.

I doubt this ban has anything to do with Zaid Hamid or his preachings. But the abuse reports are taken very seriously on facebook, I can vouch for that.

And for Youtube.com, I myself have reported abuse on many videos, and have seen them getting removed after a specific period of time, esp when many versions of the Talibani lashes video were making round on Youtube.com.

I don't buy the version that some Jews/Zionists are controlling facebook.com or Youtube.com and taking those videos away, that may go against them. Mere the management would cost more than the purposes it would solve. Does not sound economic at all.

This shows how much they control environment around us.

As far as naming new site is concerned, what about realtube?

@Bushy

^ Youtube losses $470 Million per year, but still it keeps a virtual monopoly of video sharing on the internet. What do you think is it economic?
BTW both Facebook and Google(Youtube) are owned by Jews.

And btw ZHamid must have lost his account for mass reporting by Facebook members. They won't open it until some of their expert verify it.

@Bushy

^ Youtube losses $470 Million per year, but still it keeps a virtual monopoly of video sharing on the internet. What do you think is it economic?

Skeptic9, I cannot comment on that unless I have well researched it, and analyzed the causes and factors behind it. But I do know, that when it became very difficult for the management of Youtube.com to sustain itself, it was bought by Google - now that is monopoly. Does it have anything to do with religion/patriotism, I won't know.

By the way, numerous long videos like Zeitgeist, and 'Empire of the Rothschild', are freely available, and frequently watched, on none other than the website called Google.com, which was founded by the Jewish Sergey Brin, and another half-Jewish Larry Page. Why won't they ban such long videos that portray Jews as the villains.

My view - we should not be looking at such loss making companies with such skepticism9. Market cap is always a bigger priority than the profit/loss an entity makes. Can't afford to lose that.

And btw ZHamid must have lost his account for mass reporting by Facebook members. They won't open it until some of their expert verify it.

Yes, that I am very much sure of. The number of people I saw reporting abuse on that page, was more than enough to bring any page down.

Truthseeker i guess check you Fox and CNN and same is for those nutcases not worth listening to add NY Times and WAPOST...in your opinion zaid could be a nutcase as is my opinion right from us govt to us media is nutcase..
That is strange to me why zaid hamid would want to even stick to facebook like random website! twitter is out there..his own official website gets hits too it won't be long he comes up with some thing facebook is not the end of world just as zaid is not worth listening to for you, so are you for me and many on this forum atleast.

there is one paktubevideos.com check it. zaid hamid's webmaster is lazy.

Facebook is anti pakistani and anti-islamic. There are many cases to prove that.

same with youtube.

I FEEL BAD THAT THAT I DIDNT KNOW THAT HE HAD A FB ACCOUNT EARLIER:frown:.....ELSE I WOULD HAVE ASKED HIM SOME QUESTIONS AND MAY BE HE WOULD HAVE ELATED ME TO BE A CIA/RAW AGENT :cool:WATCHING HIS POSTS OR EVEN BETTER TRING TO ASSASINATE HIM :smokin:OR SOMETHING . YOU KNOW I COULD HAVE BECOME FAMOUS LIKE err.....AMAR SINGH.....:chilli::rofl:

I FEEL BAD THAT THAT I DIDNT KNOW THAT HE HAD A FB ACCOUNT EARLIER:frown:.....ELSE I WOULD HAVE ASKED HIM SOME QUESTIONS AND MAY BE HE WOULD HAVE ELATED ME TO BE A CIA/RAW AGENT :cool:WATCHING HIS POSTS OR EVEN BETTER TRING TO ASSASINATE HIM :smokin:OR SOMETHING . YOU KNOW I COULD HAVE BECOME FAMOUS LIKE err.....AMAR SINGH.....:chilli::rofl:

i came to know of this bugger a couple of weeks ago from this site. i spent a lot of time listening to his various talks. i think he reads up variuos conspiracy theories from websites, reads upstories like dan Brown's, very poorly researched and happily spews venom. very immature. but now i have become bored as it is not intellectually stimulating. but what do you expect?

i came to know of this bugger a couple of weeks ago from this site. i spent a lot of time listening to his various talks. i think he reads up variuos conspiracy theories from websites, reads upstories like dan Brown's, very poorly researched and happily spews venom. very immature. but now i have become bored as it is not intellectually stimulating. but what do you expect?

ya man he is a nut case . if at all he is qualified for anything it would be to write some stories for b-grade movies...so basically he is in the wrong proffession. who knows he could have made the pakistan movie industry as sucessful as bollywood.

Why is it that i dont see any Chinese guys post here? :P
Well! I see that Pakistani members want full liberties, though they are ok with Chinese type of freedom. Perhaps, the wrong thing to say.. But then, I cudnt help comment on this.

He can just simply make another one, and if that gets deleted a court of law could come in to save the day.

He can just simply make another one, and if that gets deleted a court of law could come in to save the day.

Some times I get to think that bringing this page down could be done by himself as a publicity stunt. It works with reverse psychology: The more the Jews/Americans hate someone, the more he/she will be loved/admired here (in Pakistan).

Back
Top Bottom