What's new

Zaid Hamid Banned on Facebook without any reason !

Truthseeker i guess check you Fox and CNN and same is for those nutcases not worth listening to add NY Times and WAPOST...in your opinion zaid could be a nutcase as is my opinion right from us govt to us media is nutcase..
That is strange to me why zaid hamid would want to even stick to facebook like random website! twitter is out there..his own official website gets hits too it won't be long he comes up with some thing facebook is not the end of world just as zaid is not worth listening to for you, so are you for me and many on this forum atleast.

:) Your wish is granted. The unjustified and biased Bans lead to some more openings.

@Bushy

^ Youtube losses $470 Million per year, but still it keeps a virtual monopoly of video sharing on the internet. What do you think is it economic?
BTW both Facebook and Google(Youtube) are owned by Jews.

And btw ZHamid must have lost his account for mass reporting by Facebook members. They won't open it until some of their expert verify it.

:) besides owned by Jews, you forgot the connection of FBI.

And as far as ban is concerned actually a group of Hindutva joined the fan page and many were under disguise of Pakistanis all the mess they created.

Besides these Indians have paid some youth in Karachi who were hired by a known moron in Karachi for spreading propaganda against Zaid Hamid and do the dirty things.

anyway it again proves that He is hitting them where it hurts the most.

:pakistan:

:) Your wish is granted. The unjustified and biased Bans lead to some more openings.

:) besides owned by Jews, you forgot the connection of FBI.

And as far as ban is concerned actually a group of Hindutva joined the fan page and many were under disguise of Pakistanis all the mess they created.

Besides these Indians have paid some youth in Karachi who were hired by a known moron in Karachi for spreading propaganda against Zaid Hamid and do the dirty things.

anyway it again proves that He is hitting them where it hurts the most.

I dont know why Zaid Hamid is so interested in CIA-supported Jews-developed website. Was he trying to join them? And now he is sad and mad at them for declining his membership? I cannot see how RAW and Mossad was not involved in this attempt?

Also, why is he joining Jews-developed websites, cant he wait for his Taliban friends to make one! :argh::argh:

I dont know why Zaid Hamid is so interested in CIA-supported Jews-developed website. Was he trying to join them? And now he is sad and mad at them for declining his membership? I cannot see how RAW and Mossad was not involved in this attempt?

Also, why is he joining Jews-developed websites, cant he wait for his Taliban friends to make one! :argh::argh:

Dont try to be so naive because many medicines COs are owned by Jews too so does it mean we should stop taking medicines.

Stop your cheap tactics.

BTW Zaid Hamid is not against Jews. Zioniosts are another issue whome even Jews dont like.

And BTW yes Hindutva elements are behind this Cheapest act and we have busted many. So stay happy but these cheap tactics only prove their frustration and InshAllah such tactics can not stop us from our mission.

And BTW he is not at all sad and mad. FB is not the end of the world and as i said Unjust and Biased bans always result in New openings.

Dont try to be so naive because many medicines COs are owned by Jews too so does it mean we should stop taking medicines.

Stop your cheap tactics.

BTW Zaid Hamid is not against Jews. Zioniosts are another issue whome even Jews dont like.

And BTW yes Hindutva elements are behind this Cheapest act and we have busted many. So stay happy but these cheap tactics only prove their frustration and InshAllah such tactics can not stop us from our mission.

And BTW he is not at all sad and mad. FB is not the end of the world and as i said Unjust and Biased bans always result in New openings.

Yes, if ZH uses Jews developed medicines, wont that be plot against Muslims. What if that was poison developed by Jews, CIA, RAW and Mossad was consumed by him? Can he take that risk?

Going after Jews, CIA, Mossad and RAW. Tell him to be very careful when he drives foreign made car. Cant say whether any one planted anything in there? Oh, wait! That is only done by his friends. He should be safe. :blink:

Yes, any Kafirs including Pakistani muslims that oppose the friendly Taliban should be brought to justice. I agree! :cheers:

the fool would have fiddled with his fb settings and would have deactivated it in the process:hitwall:.....or maybe mushy did that through his isi contacts to get "all the popularity" for himself:hitwall::hitwall:

Are you talking about manmohan singh?

Indians should send this SOS for help to Obama because despite your efforst voice of Zaid Hamid can not be silenced.

Indians are very afraid of him. Please dont give my name, otherwise he might send another Amar Singh to my home. I am really afraid!

such rare voices should be promoted instead...GoP should deploy all resources at its disposal to force Facebook to lift this ban...this is injustice at its best...

Indians should send this SOS for help to Obama because despite your efforst voice of Zaid Hamid can not be silenced.

He has been unearthing indian-us terrorist conspiracies in past but it was tolerated. Looks like in his ignorance he has recently unearthed some thing big... which has made indo-us alliance very angry so this action is taken out.
I hope you people know... that yahoo, msn and google all sell member's id to CIA this include your passwords, personal data etc.
You can imagine now how resourceful TTP is?

Last edited by a moderator:
zaid hamid and his fans are islamic zionist and everyone has exposed them.

Its realy wonderful that more than the Zionists the Hindu Zionists are more mad at Zaid Hamid and team.

Come on guys have a heart.

I dont like him at all..well good for facebook and its user that this kind of person is not allowed atleast there..

Back
Top Bottom