What's new

Zaid Hamid badly gets owned by PMLN Hanif Abbasi lolz.

India is not a cow (well kindda) and Zaid hamid isnt plowing a field with whip in his hand, try to understand the meaning behind the words. This is what happens if you open dictionary to make sense of every post!!
I am sorry but when i write, I consider the fact that reader is above average IQ.

Im not here to troll, I just told you that you compared a Politician to a self acclaimed Defence Analyst. Do you know the difference between those two personalities?

Do you know the difference between a accused and a convict?

You use a word like whipping with a mind to troll and when somebody responds in kind you get all hot, grow up mate!

Sir Zaid Hamid in this case is absolutely right about interest, however how is army ruling a country exactly islamic is something he needs to check with his handler first.

Im not here to troll, I just told you that you compared a Politician to a self acclaimed Defence Analyst. Do you know the difference between those two personalities?

Do you know the difference between a accused and a convict?

You use a word like whipping with a mind to troll and when somebody responds in kind you get all hot, grow up mate!

Dont reply after drinking no 2 darooo, i have no idea what the heck are you talking about comparing two, who??
difference between accused and convict?? again darooo is speaking here since i did not mention anything about any accused or any convict.

go easy on desi daroo, it will kill you ... and stop using the word troll too much

You think Zaid Hamid got owned because the PML-N jackass was talking louder?

And Zaid Hamid had an excellent point. If the Pakistani Constitution prohibits any law against The Holy Qur'an and Sunnah then why is interest "sood" allowed ?

Then challenge it into court, Why whining like lady????

No please dont defame this Laal Topi Langoor I mean Zaid Hamid Sahab. He must get more & more popular & should live long healthy life. Our future generation deserves this comedy heritage like they deserve unpolluted earth, natural resources from us.

India is not a cow (well kindda) and Zaid hamid isnt plowing a field with whip in his hand, try to understand the meaning behind the words. This is what happens if you open dictionary to make sense of every post!!

Lol... :lol:
school boy :rofl:
what are you doing on PDF??

I am sorry but when i write, I consider the fact that reader is above average IQ.

No need to be sorry most of PDF members are sorry for your so called above average IQ.

Dont reply after drinking no 2 darooo, i have no idea what the heck are you talking about comparing two, who??
Obviously you lac the basic facilities to understand, thanks for pointing it out.
difference between accused and convict?? again darooo is speaking here since i did not mention anything about any accused or any convict.
I guess you brought in Modi whose crime is not proved but then how can you understand..

Back
Top Bottom