What's new

Zaid Hamid and Gen Kayani

A person who "Bucks up" the army is always welcome. ;)
However, for all his factual eccentricities.. Mr Hamid has played a positive role in a sense just as IK had by giving them a target and motive. The destination may not be fruitful or constructive.. but the journey inculcates a sense of unity and organization.
After all, here is a cause for Jihad where both you and your girlfriend are invited :cool:
Better than falling prey to banned organizations such as Hizb-ut-Tahrir.
Exactly :cheesy:

You seem to have quite low expectation from your countrymen.
OBL also gave target and motive to unite arabs.( or may be all muslims)
Dude we should meet up !!! :D

I thought you would have said, "we don't need more idiots like him"!! :crazy:
nah ..... sometimes he's right. but only talking and doing nothing is meaningless

Am I the only one who is seeing change in senior most posters' stance towards Zaid Hamid ? Is it something to do with some association which many of us know about ?

Ok to all PAKISTANIS:

You guyz know bout all ZH has said till now. Now refer to the video below and look at ur hero. How he makes a u turn for whatever he said till now. All that uncircumcized talibanis are hindus bull shit. Chaddi utar gayi aapke khayali hero ki and not coz of some unwarranted accusation. Just look into it and decide for yourself.

I don't always agree with Brother Zaid but I find him charming. I find Indian hatred for Zaid perplexing and hypocritical, considering their praise of mass murderer of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens ( NARENDRA MODI ). Is that convoluted or what ?

You're right. Barking dogs seldom bite. But it's always the barking dog which hogs all attention and ends up getting villianized.

بڑی مشکل سے پہنچا ہے بے چارہ کئی سال محنت کر کے ۔

Back
Top Bottom