What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

By the way, there have been some reports about a PLA Army Aviation Brigade with Z-10s being transferred to Tibet/Xizang ... does anyone have a proof or at least link to this?
49eca83dgy1gg8346i3b9g20go09ekjo.gif
49eca83dgy1gg83456snvg20hs0a0x6s.gif
49eca83dgy1gg83483q0pg20b4069u10.gif

Via @西陆强军号 from Weixin and @沉默的山羊 from Weibo

Point your helmet HMS and the gun will shoot where.
20200701_191552.jpg

Why did CCTV blur out the barrel? :lol:

Seriously, why have BA not procured Z-10s already? Seems like a no-brainer procurement to me.
@Bilal9 @Michael Corleone @UKBengali @ghost250 @Shorisrip @leonblack08 @BanglarBagh @The Ronin

They can get Western ones as well afterwards but those will never be bought in large numbers due to costs.

Attack helicopters will be vital for Bangladesh's territorial defence as most of BD soil is untankable.

Last edited:
View attachment 646641
Why did CCTV blur out the barrel? :lol:

Seriously, why have BA not procured Z-10s already? Seems like a no-brainer procurement to me.
@Bilal9 @Michael Corleone @UKBengali

They can get Western ones as well afterwards but those will never be bought in large numbers due to costs.

Attack helicopters will be vital for Bangladesh's territorial defence as most of BD soil is untankable.
Nothing will be bought in large numbers. They’ll only be bought to meet deterrence requirements

Yeah but they won’t match western hardware performance.
Maybe but they can certainly "out perform" what we have right now which is nothing.:lol:
BA can get a squadron or two of Western ones afterwards to supplement.

In a ground war copter attrition is inevitable. You will need them in numbers regardless of what you choose to operate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom