What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

微信图片_20200702000900.png

Via @航空工业昌飞 from Weixin

View attachment 646642
Why did CCTV blur out the barrel? :lol:

Seriously, why have BA not procured Z-10s already? Seems like a no-brainer procurement to me.
@Bilal9 @Michael Corleone @UKBengali @ghost250 @Shorisrip @leonblack08 @BanglarBagh @The Ronin

They can get Western ones as well afterwards but those will never be bought in large numbers due to costs.

Attack helicopters will be vital for Bangladesh's territorial defence as most of BD soil is untankable.

I think by this time Apache may be a done deal for the Army.

But we need to wait for official announcement.

There are tons of choices when it comes to attack Helos.

Every first/second world country has made one, even South Africa. Heck Indians have one too- besides Chinese.

However that does not mean you spring for a platform because of one factor, namely cost.

Helos are complex platforms, attack helos even more so. There are the questions of weapons and armament integration, flight envelopes (upside down flight), sensor suites (Over the Horizon targeting by one or many helos for specific missions), the whole package.

And there is also the question of testing these platforms, on that count Z10 and Z19 are brand new. They are not proven, yet.

Maybe that is the reason a lot of the client armies are waiting on these Helos.

Why are the Chinese characters so cartoonish on the refueling truck lol
I guess it is meant to be standing out and eye catching, so that the message will be noticed.

The message means "Strictly prohibiting Smoking & Flame", or "Fire Hazard".

Wonder how many Z-10/Z-19 were made, and how many are built every year.

Back
Top Bottom