What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

img-0024ee2905da2609ad937858ff57cc9b.jpg
img-d2cf3a26a774c1258089594c521750fa.jpg

This i guess was spotted and photographed in Nanda devi biosphere reserve national park uttarakhand (India ) in 2018 . looks like a regular visitor to barahoti ( regional flat lands ) in uttarakhand india
Are you serious?

This i guess was spotted and photographed in Nanda devi biosphere reserve national park uttarakhand (India ) in 2018 . looks like a regular visitor to barahoti ( regional flat lands ) in uttarakhand india

Not sure if Your post went wrong or what You thought, but I would be highly surprised if any PLA Army Aviation combat helicopters would have been spotted already in 2018 in an Indian nature reserve without being instantly being posted everywhere.

Are you serious?

Not sure if Your post went wrong or what You thought, but I would be highly surprised if any PLA Army Aviation combat helicopters would have been spotted already in 2018 in an Indian nature reserve without being instantly being posted everywhere.
I don't even understand what you mean by post went wrong. I am resident of uttarakhand and lot of people in past years have reported to have seen slim long five blade Heli with small side wings , Indian army has no such 5 rotor Heli. So my conclusion. Also google earth ( very dated data) has a place near barahoti plains (nanda devi biosphere reserve ) where i managed tonight a screenshot of it ( probably same helo as seen by locals)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-08-14-56-55-263_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-08-14-56-55-263_com.miui.gallery.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 81
I don't even understand what you mean by post went wrong. I am resident of uttarakhand and lot of people in past years have reported to have seen slim long five blade Heli with small side wings , Indian army has no such 5 rotor Heli. So my conclusion. Also google earth ( very dated data) has a place near barahoti plains (nanda devi biosphere reserve ) where i managed tonight a screenshot of it ( probably same helo as seen by locals)

Please ... a PLA Army helicopter in India!

This alone is ridiculous.... and that heli is clearly a Mi-171

Could be , but mi is a fat bogey. Not slim. And not atall ridiculous if you know how many nights PLA spends on barahoti plains regularly. there have been many media reports of pla Heli on barahoti ,although media did not highlight exact type of helo

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-08-15-23-57-941_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-08-15-23-57-941_com.android.chrome.png
    494.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_2019-05-08-15-22-33-157_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-08-15-22-33-157_com.android.chrome.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_2019-05-08-15-23-57-941_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-08-15-23-57-941_com.android.chrome.png
    494.8 KB · Views: 59
Could be , but mi is a fat bogey. Not slim. And not atall ridiculous if you know how many nights PLA spends on barahoti plains regularly. there have been many media reports of pla Heli on barahoti ,although media did not highlight exact type of helo
Russian attack helicopters!!! Mi-28 in Barahoti!!!

To my surprise - and as such already an update to the soon to be published book on the PLA Army Aviation - a PLA AA training brigade also gained Z-10A attack helicopters.

Z-10 LH902100 training brigades.jpg

Back to your claim ... here the original source mentions it is:

A cluster of multi-type attack helicopters attached to an army aviation brigade under the PLA 80th Group Army lift off simultaneously for a recent flight training exercise, aiming to hone troops’ actual combat capabilities. (eng.chinamil.com.cn/Photo by Li Qiguang)

http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/view/2019-05/08/content_9498552.htm

The 80th PLA GA is subordinated to the Northern TC.

Seems not a fake news. Where the helicopter crashed is my hometown. And the news said the heli try to avoid student housing, highways, power lines and villages, it's probably my university campus. There are at least 3 colleges and many villages, so the pilots avoided greater damage to personnel and property, they are all heros. RIP.

Indeed a true warrior
Seems not a fake news. Where the helicopter crashed is my hometown. And the news said the heli try to avoid student housing, highways, power lines and villages, it's probably my university campus. There are at least 3 colleges and many villages, so the pilots avoided greater damage to personnel and property, they are all heros. RIP.

Back
Top Bottom