What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

So, the current Z-10 mass production type in PLA are Z-10K configuration or Z-10ME configuration? Or do they have a better, upgraded configuration for this helicopter?

Our friends of Alert5 reported a terrible crash of a most probable Chinese military Z-10 helicopter.

The attack helicopter was said practicing a fly-by when it crashed, resulting in one pilot killed and the other one injured. The Chinese armed forces are operating the Z-10 mainly within the People's Liberation Army - Aviation (PLAA), but also the PLAAF is operating some.

Further information such as location and date is not known yet. Anyone?

Photo credit: via Alert5 and unknown

@LKJ86
FB_IMG_1556540308157.jpeg
FB_IMG_1556540305658.jpeg

But since like no confirmation from Chinese website and scramble is not at best in reporting latest China aviation news. We need more comfirmation.
Seriously doubt this news is authentic.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was real. Accidents are bound to happen to any military. Just look at the Japanese F-35 crash from 2 weeks ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was real. Accidents are bound to happen to any military. Just look at the Japanese F-35 crash from 2 weeks ago.
News about helo crashed will come out fast in China as large number of resident has smartphone and network. News will spread fast which even media control can't stop it.
In this case, its all quiet at Chinese website and out of the blue, this western scramble reported Z-10 Helo crashed.

Sir it was reported by scramble magazine
Scramble published the second hand news after Alert5 posted on his tweeter without link to any source or confirmation. And Alert5's complete exact words are

" Purported to be Z-10 attack helicopter. One killed and the other injured. Was said to be practicing for flyover."

There is no similar news or confirmation from any other website or news portal.

Last edited:
Scramble published the second hand news after Alert5 posted on his tweeter without any source or confirmation. And Alert5's exact words are

" Purported to be Z-10 attack helicopter. One killed and the other injured. Was said to be practicing for flyover."

There is no similar news or confirmation from any other website or news portal.
Another smearing attempt by western. Scramble are not very credible for reporting Chinese military aviation.

Our friends of Alert5 reported a terrible crash of a most probable Chinese military Z-10 helicopter.

The attack helicopter was said practicing a fly-by when it crashed, resulting in one pilot killed and the other one injured. The Chinese armed forces are operating the Z-10 mainly within the People's Liberation Army - Aviation (PLAA), but also the PLAAF is operating some.

Further information such as location and date is not known yet. Anyone?

Photo credit: via Alert5 and unknown

@LKJ86 View attachment 556941View attachment 556942

as fake as CNN

So, the current Z-10 mass production type in PLA are Z-10K configuration or Z-10ME configuration? Or do they have a better, upgraded configuration for this helicopter?

Nope, they are using an older or at best similar configuration to the K model, even if recently a few were updated with new armour plates and sensors.

The ME in contrast has a different ammunition fed-system, sand-filters, IR supressors + upward facing exhausts and some more changes, allegedly also an uprated engine but at least to my understanding so far none of the regular PLAAA birds has them.

By the way, in case someone might be interested in the now third volume of the PLA aviation troops, the Army Aviation. :-)

http://www.harpia-publishing.com/galleries/CNAAV/index.html

Back
Top Bottom