What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

Z-10ME
WZ10ME.jpg

Has anyone watched last night's hour long CCTV programme about Z-10, which dropped a gentle hint at the end about the coming next gen attack helicopter? :D:D

Has anyone watched last night's hour long CCTV programme about Z-10, which dropped a gentle hint at the end about the coming next gen attack helicopter? :D:D

Could you summarize some main points?

A better one:
6062e483ly1fvcchssr29j22cq1oie81.jpg

Interesting ... but is this a real image or a manipulated one showing only the concept? To admit, I'm not entirely sure.
It is a real image.

When the documentary of Z-10 comes out, it means that a new one is ready.

Rough Translation of the caption on the pic:

During the 2016 Zhuhai airshow/Exhibition a clipboard in front of a Z-10 model was named Z-10ME attack helicopter. M stands for Modified, and E stands for Export.

Two years later, the first export version of Z-10 is revealed. According to some reports, Z-10 was participated in Pakistan's next generation attack helicopter tender and lost to the Turkish T-129. Because of that this new version Z-10ME now upgraded the engine propulsion, weapons and avionics for superior capability to better compete in future international market.

Back
Top Bottom