What's new

Z-10 or T-129 Atak or AH-1Z for the Pakistan Army?

What is price difference between Z-10/Z-19/ATAK.?

The weapon carry is not too different, mostly it's armor. Z-19 is about 2000 KG lighter. Also lack a main cannon. But the price is cheaper and the production speed is pretty fast.

A light combat helicopter

The weapon carry is not too different, mostly it's armor. Z-19 is about 2000 KG lighter. Also lack a main cannon. But the price is cheaper and the production speed is pretty fast.

A light combat helicopter
cannon
Z-19_gun.jpg

PAA should try to make up a deal with China to allow PAC to manufacture Z-10 Block-IIs in Pakistan.
sir g yeh pakistan ka purana watira hai
pehle yeh usa k pass jate hai
udr se na milhe to france k pass
udr rate pasand na ahe to phir akhir main apne dost china k pass
deal with turkey is scrap probably
no news of any development till now

Image of the day
17701233.jpg
landing on deck
WZ-10 is best option for pakistan we can use them as a joint attack aircraft for PAA,PA & PN

17701232.jpg

A closer picture.
China_crash_-_main.jpg

If I had to guess I would say main rotor lost power and fall down vertically. Looks like landing gear absorbed some of the shock.[/quo
Well, one more time shows that, CHinese engine program will have juge problem unless they get the know-how.
Pakistan will go to Turkish t129. some people mentioned about the engine but once Turkey approve the sale, there would be no problem for the parts, because, Turkey produce the engine with license and can easily deliver the parts to Pakistan in the future. Also, Turkey has its own indigenous engine program going on.

Guys this video uploaded yesterday... This is Taiwan's Apache helicopter and this accident became in 2nd security control flight...

Anyone can define what happened that Apache by looking at video ?...

Guys this video uploaded yesterday... This is Taiwan's Apache helicopter and this accident became in 2nd security control flight...

Anyone can define what happened that Apache by looking at video ?...

Taiwan has experiencing many accidents in Militar like 3 M-2000s and so on. I think they are also not getting any new equipment from US. But I think they have a good chance of selling of their F-16s fleet and getting some used Mirages - 150 from France + 60+ from Greece +18 from Egypt and some for spares from South America.

its been years now but we don't hear any positive news on any deal :(

Back
Top Bottom