What's new

Yuri Borisov is Electrifying Russian Defense power I think.

As a matter of fact there is a lot noise about SU-35. i read Yuri Borisov (Deputy Minister) is very optimistic about selling it to Indonesia

My thought is that if its safe to give such weapons to Syria and other terrorism effected countries ? Because Terrorist can acquire them and use for harming humanity.

Yes, Its wrong design Iurii Borysov. But as per Russian prospectus, they need such deals to grow their economy. Thats why they are selling there outdated or old technologies to the countries who don't have it.

Yuri Borisov (Deputy Minister) is very optimistic about selling it to Indonesia
what you means ? As I know Russia is selling 8 of them to Indonesia ? The deal was signed in May 2016.

Hahah Why not you trust Indian, Israel and Russian Media Iurii ?

Yes, I agree media write spicy in these countries. As peoples interest is same.

We also are talking about what we are hearing reality may be different but not much it may be varying something close to the topics.

Yes, Its wrong design Iurii Borysov. But as per Russian prospectus, they need such deals to grow their economy. Thats why they are selling there outdated or old technologies to the countries who don't have it.

That's what I am saying mate, its against humanity. WW3 will not left this earth safe for humans.

Russian Deputy Defense Minister Yuri Borisov said that the Russian armed forces received prototypes of laser weapons. According to the official, these are namely combat, but not experimental weapons that have been already taken into service by the Russian army.

Speaking at a meeting dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Russian Federal Nuclear Center in the city of Sarov, Borisov explained that prototypes based on new physical principles have become reality today. "The technology itself existed before, but now is the time when it is used in practice," the general said hinting at the systems which had been developed in the USSR.

In the mid-1950s the Soviet Union conducted extensive works to develop and test high-power laser weapons in the interest of strategic space and missile defense. As representative of the Defence Ministry noted, 'such high-tech weapons will largely determine the image of the Russian army under the new state arms program till 2025".

- See more at: http://www.pravdareport.com/video/03-08-2016/135212-laser-0/#sthash.ZzpqbMor.dpuf

#declassified

That's what I am saying mate, its against humanity. WW3 will not left this earth safe for humans.

Russian Deputy Defense Minister Yuri Borisov said that the Russian armed forces received prototypes of laser weapons. According to the official, these are namely combat, but not experimental weapons that have been already taken into service by the Russian army.

Speaking at a meeting dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Russian Federal Nuclear Center in the city of Sarov, Borisov explained that prototypes based on new physical principles have become reality today. "The technology itself existed before, but now is the time when it is used in practice," the general said hinting at the systems which had been developed in the USSR.

In the mid-1950s the Soviet Union conducted extensive works to develop and test high-power laser weapons in the interest of strategic space and missile defense. As representative of the Defence Ministry noted, 'such high-tech weapons will largely determine the image of the Russian army under the new state arms program till 2025".

- See more at: http://www.pravdareport.com/video/03-08-2016/135212-laser-0/#sthash.ZzpqbMor.dpuf

#declassified

Yes, Its not safe in the race of modernization we are making this earth not suitable for us in future.

"Prototypes of laser weapons" - If its in action at Russian Navy ?

Meanwhile its a countable progress, As Russia Received new set of 150-200 Sukhoi-34 planes.. Earlier, Deputy Defense Minister Yuri Borisov said the contract might be implemented ahead of time. About 100 planes have been provided by now. Russia is working on it from late 2012.

I personally think their MIG series of Plane is not reliable

Russia Catching Up on Rivals in Military Drone Manufacturing

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Yuri Borisov said that Russia had reached the level of top world armies in drone manufacturing.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — Russia has almost caught up on its foreign rivals in respect to manufacturing military unmanned aerial vehicles, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Yuri Borisov said Wednesday. "Just a few years ago, we were criticized for lagging seriously behind in this area. As of today, I think we have almost caught up," Borisov told Rossiya 24 broadcaster in an interview on the sidelines of the Army-2016 international military forum. © SPUTNIK/ YAKOV ANDREEV Russia's Latest Innovation Uses GSM Networks to Track Cruise Missiles, Drones He added that Russia had reached the level of top world armies in drone manufacturing. The Russian Defense Ministry's Army-2016 forum is taking place on September 6-11 in Kubinka, a western suburb of Moscow. The forum brings together representatives from the Russian defense industry, research institutes, universities, as well as foreign companies.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/military/20160907/1045060394/russia-drones.html

Do you know its draw on Russian side now as most of the Ukrainian companies canceling contracts of developments..All After Crimea war..

Russian Ambassador to India Alexander M Kadakin said that the Russian Federation was the only country to say in plain words that terrorists come from Pakistan. What should be music to Indian ears is the ambassador’s categorical stand that India had been wronged and it was justified to take retaliatory action. “The greatest human rights violations take place when terrorists attack military installations and attack peaceful civilians in India. We welcome the surgical strike. Every country has right to defend itself

They had troops in Pakistan at that time ? Two faced. But Although I appreciate Its good What India did, What you say @Hashiva

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom