What's new

Yuri Borisov is Electrifying Russian Defense power I think.

Hashiva

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yuri Borisov Russian Deputy Minister of Defence and a recipient of Order for Service to the Homeland in the Armed Forces of the USSR is working on the new things and in news always as he is Electrifying Russian Defense power, What you think on it ?

From all above recent news article I was reading about Russian Defense and Yuri Borisov In news. Making me thing and got impressed with his energy and dedication for work. What I think there is no other country in world right now which had got such success in implementing their defense plan. I can't post the links here as I am quite new to forum.

Like to know you peoples thoughts if your think Russia will become a more stronger power then USA soon ?

@fatman17 @ejaz007 @ajpirzada @AsianUnion @russiarussia @Rusty @Indian Jatt @indianBong @ravi kiran @revojam @A$HU

... I've seen the person around 10+ years ago when he was takling about Russian electronics industry (great once, decaying in that time, when no one cared about ....it at all), that time I was really impressed; his involvment into it .. the way he really 'feels' it like personal 'pain' ...
"Russia will become a more stronger power then USA soon" - well, no one here in Russia talking such rubbish ... I don't know where u'r getting such ones from...

I AM sorry if it hurted you it just was my thought. Was thinking about Russias future.

Sorry again mate. Never mean it a fever of Russia and saying against USA.

Yes, I am impressed with him too.

What News posts are you reading ? Share a search term you are using. I am confused on his name too. What his name is exactly ? There are three variations in news Yuri Borisov, Yury Borisov, Yuriy Borisov ? Also why are you saying "will become" we are :)

"It is a battle for military supremacy and it looks like Russia wants to get one up against the US. According to new reports, Moscow is planning on building a new PAK-DA stealth bomber in line with the revived production of the Tupolev Tu-160 Blackjack supersonic strategic bomber. Will Russia’s new missiles be a threat to the United States?

Moscow is reportedly looking into the production of its new PAK-DA stealth bomber. This is on top of the revived production of the Tupolev Tu-160 Blackjack supersonic strategic bomber.

On top of this, the PAK-DA will potentially include technologies that are also expected to come with the Tu-160M2 variant. This goes along the same principles that were followed for the Su-35S Flanker-E and the Sukhoi PAK-FA fifth-generation fighter project.

More importantly, National Interest said that the PAK-DA is a move away from the usual Russian and Soviet bombers. This time, it appears that the focus is more on the delivery of the payloads via speed and long-range cruise missiles.

Previously, American officials cited Russia’s progressing military capabilities and “supposed” aggression as a threat to US securities. The two countries have been butting heads in Syria and Europe, more recently in the Baltic Sea.

The US condemned Russia’s “aggressive” maneuver over the region.

“They don’t want to take on the U.S. in an outright military confrontation, but the way I read this body language of theirs, they are not just going to stand by and watch it, they are going to make it difficult,” said Eugene Rumer – an official of the Washington think tank Russia and Eurasia Program at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace – over the incident.

“They will use the entire toolkit they have, and harassment is part of the arsenal.”

Source Morning News USA post. They posted about it and Other one is :

"Russia is looking forward to more firepower in the future as it seeks to mass produce its hypersonic missiles by 2018. While some of the country’s military production will be put off, Moscow is not taking chances on getting behind military power. Is it preparing for world war?

Russia has been causing tensions here and there as the US and NATO called out its recent military maneuvers over the Baltic region. As such tensions have been perceived constantly as a security threat, nations like US, China and Russia also continually invest in their military technology and firepower.

Additionally, TASS also learned in February that Russian cutting-edge hypersonic missile 3M22 of the 3K22 Zircon system was also in development trial.

On top of this, Russian Deputy Defense Minister Yuri Borisov confirmed last Friday that its development of the PAK DA strategic bomber (prospective aviation complex for long-range aviation) will not stop.

“We certainly are not going to stop the work on the development of PAK DA,” TASS quoted Borisov in another report. The official also added that Russia’s Tupolev Tu-160 strategic bomber has been subjected to in-depth modernization.

“Tu-160M2 – is an aircraft with new capabilities and flight and life characteristics. Its tactical employment level is considerably higher than that of its ancestor. All the innovations appearing at present should be embodied in the next model, which will replace the Tu-160,” Borisov said."

Now news is talking the same tone as this thread ? if your think Russia will become a more stronger power then USA soon ? or they are already ahead ? Like to know your thoughts too.

His correct name looks Yuriy Borisov As Wikipedia and his govt profile says.

Russian defense officials expect the S-500 Missiles system to enter service in the near future, but no specific date has been provided yet. In April, Russian Deputy Defense Minister Yuri Borisov told RIA Novosti that the deployment was not scheduled for this year.

S-500 missile system is so capable that many US defense official worry about that even stealth warplanes like the F-22, F-35 and the B-2 might have problems overcoming them. The missile system had ability to destroy objects in air as well as in the land. Also it can target multiple objects at same time. Eearler last year Yuri Borisov told media that The Russian military is putting the finishing touches to its very own heavy military UAV. The drone is part of a wider modernization effort, with the cutting-edge flagship S500 missile system coming in 2017.

The first regiment of the long-range anti-aircraft which were earlier modernized by russian army and anti-ballistic missile systems that are believed to be unique in the world will defend Moscow and central Russia. Interestingly, there is another aspect with regard to the S-500 and Russia's other advanced military equipment that has apparently surprised the Pentagon.

US army resources have a eye on the every activity moscow and team Yuri Borisov having. As well as there is every day a news release from Russian defense ministry explaining about the army future of Russia as well as targets the archived.

What is the power of new S-500 Missiles system:- The new S500 system can simultaneously intercept up to ten ballistic and hypersonic missiles at once and have a refined radar system, as well as make speeds of up to 4.3 miles(7KM) per second. It’s also expected to rival US tech, which currently touts the RAS3 Patriot missile defense system against the S400. There is a rumor too that after the success of S-500 system. Russia is agreed to supply S-400 missile system to India as well. Still I don’t see any official release of it. The S-500, designed by Almaz Antey, is said to have a range of 600 kilometers. The Prometey is capable of engaging targets at an altitude of up to 200 kilometers (more than 120 miles).

Main Components of the System are :-

• the launch vehicle 77P6, based on the BAZ-69096 10x10 truck;

• the command posts 55K6MA and 85Zh6-2 on BAZ-69092-12 6x6;

• the acquisition and battle management radar 91N6A(M), a modification of the 91N6 (Big Bird) towed by the BAZ-6403.01 8x8 tractor;

• the 96L6-TsP acquisition radar, an upgraded version of the 96L6 (Cheese Board) on BAZ-69096 10x10;

• the multimode engagement radar 76T6 on BAZ-6909-022 8x8;

• the ABM engagement radar 77T6 on BAZ-69096 10x10;
In December last year Yuri Borisov confirmed that unmanned aerial vehicle “already exists” and the cutting-edge missile defense system is expected out in 2017, but there are some indications that it is a completely new design. “Work is underway to create a new fifth-generation air defence system S-500 which can destroy aerodynamic and ballistic targets of all types at all altitudes used in combat,” Russian deputy defense minister Yuri Borisov told to media.

Apart from this borisov confirmed that there are about 1200+ aircrafts they had newly purchased or modernized as well as working and focusing on development of new modern defense techniques.

In the world news there are also a talk going that will Russia becoming a stronger power or making things to destroy world as a name of modernization of army.

Search terms I am using are :" Russian Army" Russian Defense" S-500 System" and Yuri Borisov or Yuriy Borisov Also adding the name of Putins too. You will get some news post as you use the filter news on Google

What you peoples think about The New Mi-38 highest-automated helicopter in the world ?

Tass In a news written about a statement of Yuriy Borisov, Also yesterday a new thread on the forum is started about it "Russia’s Mi-28 Attack Helicopter to Get Laser Missile Defense Gear "

Russian Deputy Defense Minister Yuri Borisov said previously that the contract on the supply of the Mi-38 helicopters for Russia’s Aerospace Forces is planned to be concluded in 2017.

The Mi-38 is regarded as the highest-automated helicopter in the world. Its attitude and heading reference system allows automatic en-route flying, landing, hovering and stabilization in any flight mode. Its IBKO-38 integrated avionics suite provides the crew with as much quality information as necessary for very high flight safety.

At the moment, the Mi-38 helicopter can be used for the transportation of cargoes and passengers, as a search and rescue helicopter and a flying hospital. This aircraft occupies a niche between the Mi-8/17 helicopters and the Mi-26 heavy helicopters. According to Russian Helicopters, the Mi-38 carrying capacity of 5-6 tons, the helicopter can carry up to 30 passengers.

According to the Russian Defense Ministry
"The first deliveries for the Russian Defense Ministry are planned for 2018, the civil version (deliveries) are tentatively scheduled also for late 2018 - early 2019", he said.

The official said that there are two versions of this helicopter: the civil, which got the basic certificate, and the transport model, which is planned to be supplied for the Russian Defense Ministry. According to him, they differ in the configuration of some helicopter systems.

Bugakov said that the helicopter version for the Defense Ministry will be almost 100% manufactured with Russian components. "Mi-38 will be supplied for the Russian Defense Ministry with the domestic fuel system, it will be almost 100% made of Russian components", he said. According to him, the helicopter’s military version will have only a few imported elements of the onboard equipment, which are expected to be replaced with domestically produced ones.

According to him, the civil Mi-38 version to date has more than 90% Russian components. "The helicopter uses a French fuel system and imported avionics components", the official said."

There is talk about its testing and some peoples are expecting to see it in action at the Syria war ? As per the Mi-38 its automated system make it a very powerful and unique helicopter in Russian Army wing.

As per me S-500 Missiles system is the worlds latest defense system to defuse opponents attack. We are hearing about this system from past two years, As per a rummer on news paper its saying that the system is initially tested in Syria war, But there is not any official announcements about it. The official announcements still say its coming in near future or at the end of 2018. Most of there powerful systems are coming in 2018. Looks Russia is hoping too much till 2018. I am very keen to see this system in action also as per expectations USA is also coming with such defense system till 2017 or late 2018. Soon we will heard that s-500 is old now lets plan S-600 :)

What a shame. So much for the "Russian pride" in Suchkoi for Russian Deputy Defense Minister Yuri Borisov and Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Air Force Viktor Bondarev attending the show earlier.

Sukhoi Su-27 fighter aircraft of the Russian Knights aerobatic team has crashed in the Moscow Region and the pilot has been killed, sources in the law enforcement agencies told TASS on Thursday.

“The aircraft that crashed today near the village of Muranovo [Pushkinsky district] was part of the Russian Knights aerobatic team of Russia’s Aerospace Forces. Its pilot was killed,” the source said.

Earlier reports said that the crashed aircraft was a Mikoyan MiG-29 belonging to an industrial enterprise. The MiG aircraft corporation later told TASS the planes of this type did not perform any flights on Thursday.

Piloting error and engine failure are considered as the main causes of the crash, the source told TASS.

The warplane crashed in the forest some 2 kilometers (1.2 miles) from the village of Muranovo. There are no houses nearby and the crash did not result in an explosion.

Earlier in the day, a ceremony was held to open a monument to aviators in Ashukino, located near Muranovo. The planes of the Russian Knights aerobatic team flew above Ashukino as part of the event, attended by Russian Deputy Defense Minister Yuri Borisov and Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Air Force Viktor Bondarev.

Why Its a Shame ?? Crashes happen usually. Very sad news this is. They need to think and work on improving the faults so that such things will not happen in future....

What a shame. So much for the "Russian pride" in Suchkoi for Russian Deputy Defense Minister Yuri Borisov and Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Air Force Viktor Bondarev attending the show earlier.

Sukhoi Su-27 fighter aircraft of the Russian Knights aerobatic team has crashed in the Moscow Region and the pilot has been killed, sources in the law enforcement agencies told TASS on Thursday.

“The aircraft that crashed today near the village of Muranovo [Pushkinsky district] was part of the Russian Knights aerobatic team of Russia’s Aerospace Forces. Its pilot was killed,” the source said.

Earlier reports said that the crashed aircraft was a Mikoyan MiG-29 belonging to an industrial enterprise. The MiG aircraft corporation later told TASS the planes of this type did not perform any flights on Thursday.

Piloting error and engine failure are considered as the main causes of the crash, the source told TASS.

The warplane crashed in the forest some 2 kilometers (1.2 miles) from the village of Muranovo. There are no houses nearby and the crash did not result in an explosion.

Earlier in the day, a ceremony was held to open a monument to aviators in Ashukino, located near Muranovo. The planes of the Russian Knights aerobatic team flew above Ashukino as part of the event, attended by Russian Deputy Defense Minister Yuri Borisov and Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Air Force Viktor Bondarev.

Why Its a Shame ?? Crashes happen usually. Very sad news this is. They need to think and work on improving the faults so that such things will not happen in future....
Hi, mate. Welcome to the forum.

I heard we have a good reputation in Ukraine after we downed the Russian Jet. Is it true ?

What you peoples think about The New Mi-38 highest-automated helicopter in the world ?

Tass In a news written about a statement of Yuriy Borisov, Also yesterday a new thread on the forum is started about it "Russia’s Mi-28 Attack Helicopter to Get Laser Missile Defense Gear "

This is a good tool, Just good not anything like supersonic or superb or unique which is unbreakable ... Tass and Russian Media always write good about there tools, I was thinking that. But yes some of there new inventions As I said above are great too.

I heard we have a good reputation in Ukraine after we downed the Russian Jet. Is it true ?

If you peoples downed it or was it a crash ? Which one you are talking about Sinam bro ?

Turkey is getting a good reputation by time. Things changing for you peoples and I can see some growth's in your country.

Agree with you, Not a fault, needs to improve.

Its not like Indian Media and politics, they may had started blaming managements:taz::taz::taz: and borisov for it haha

Where is the Logic? Does anyone in the Russian Army knows anything or this info is intentional to confuse everyone???

What Russian Army official claim about the things they develop is quite different some time. which make peoples suspect them. Either there is cruptions or either they are doing wrong statements without knowing any reality.

Here is a conculustion we found on a T-14 Supper Armata,

"Group CEO Oleg Sienko uralvagonzavod said the T-14 Armata had already been mass-produced, but Deputy Minister of Defense Yuri Borisov confirmed this supercharger is still in the process of testing to fight.

Firm RIA Novosti quoted 14/6 days Deputy Minister of Defense Yuri Borisov said the T-14 plots Armata first is still in the process of testing to fight, and end time testing process is unclear teeth.

"Increase in T-14 Armata still doing tests," Deputy Defense Minister Borisov said.

Statement by Deputy Minister Borisov in contrast to recent statements by CEO Oleg Sienko uralvagonzavod Group, that the Group was ready for mass production of the T -14 Armata.

First appeared before the public today in the parade 05/09/2015 70 year anniversary fascist victory in Red Square, the T-14 Armata immediately attracted the attention of foreign military experts .

Armata tank T-14 has been identified that will shape the main trends in manufacturing tanks in the next 20-30 years the world.

Besides the ability invisible to radar, super armor of the T-14 was also evaluated Armata is not breached and potentially protect against any type of existing tank ammunition, and rocket-propelled grenades and anti-tank missiles.

6/2015 month, Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin said the new generation battle tanks T-14 Armata in the future will be equipped with 152 mm caliber cannon, can penetrate thick steel layer 1m.

Once fitted 152 mm cannons, T-14 tanks Armata has become the largest and most powerful gun in the world.

Caliber artillery increase is almost 155 mm artillery artillery forces."

As you see above, Yuri Borisov deputy defense minister say something else where as Dmitry Rogozin and oleg given anyother statement about T-14 Supper tanks Armata ?

What you think about it ?

Hello Sinam,

Thanks for the welcome !!

Yeah you have a good repo here :) :cheers:

This is a good tool, Just good not anything like supersonic or superb or unique which is unbreakable ... Tass and Russian Media always write good about there tools, I was thinking that. But yes some of there new inventions As I said above are great too.

Thanks for the information mate! Yes, I noticed that too. Also I can't trust Israel, Indian and Russian Media, They write out of scope always.

Where is the Logic? Does anyone in the Russian Army knows anything or this info is intentional to confuse everyone???

What Russian Army official claim about the things they develop is quite different some time. which make peoples suspect them. Either there is corruptions or either they are doing wrong statements without knowing any reality.

Here is a conclusion we found on a T-14 Supper Armata,

Right man, that's what I was saying Russian Army official say something else, Media write it in some other way and reality is something else. There may be many peoples who will agree on this here.

Did you heard this ?

Russian Deputy Defence Minister Yuri Borisov revealed that the Russian multitask Su-34 fighter jets, which it uses in airstrikes in Syria, will be upgraded and armed with more weapons.

In a statement quoted by the Russian news agency Sputnik , Borisov said that his country has plans to modernise the aircraft by prolonging its age and increasing the number of weapons it carries.

“This aircraft is very popular among our armed forces, and it has a good future,” he added.

Borisov pointed out that after the air operation in Syria, foreign armies have shown great interest in the Su-34, as the Russian fighter jets’ weapons management system allows for the use of accurately directed weapons.

Middle east Monitor and Sputnik international.

and
http://www.eurasiareview.com/070720...a-regions-changing-security-dynamic-analysis/

My thought is that if its safe to give such weapons to Syria and other terrorism effected countries ? Because Terrorist can acquire them and use for harming humanity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom