What's new

Yudh Abhyas 04

One is a Colt M-4 with M203 (40mm) UBGL and the other is an Indian INSAS. Both 5.56 NATO caliber.

American has got a grenade launcher or something similar on his gun,right?

I don't think that one's an INSAS. Can you see the plastic transparent magazine? And I haven't ever seen an INSAS with a barrel-supporting stands. And the color of the grip is dark like wood, the plastic grip of the INSAS is usually has a lighter colour. I could be wrong. Anybody else here besides me, who's used an INSAS. Sword9?

I don't think that one's an INSAS. Can you see the plastic transparent magazine? And I haven't ever seen an INSAS with a barrel-supporting stands. And the color of the grip is dark like wood, the plastic grip of the INSAS is usually has a lighter colour. I could be wrong. Anybody else here besides me, who's used an INSAS. Sword9?

It is an INSAS LMG...I am pretty sure.

Bi-pod is a fairly common thing. You guys make it for the INSAS as well. You can't see the magazine because there is a hand covering it. The forearm of the rifle is made of wood (to cut down on price, we do the same on G-3) as plastic is considered more expensive but can easily have plastic as well. You can see the same below:

http://www.army-technology.com/contractor_images/indian2/w1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom