What's new

YouTube unblocked in Pakistan, confirms PTA spokesman

majority of People were using Proxies .. so wont make much of a difference
not to mention the clones, for that very reason i wish the ban exists for some time... some pakistanis may be earning good money and may become future assets in tech. ... sort of...

I am sure there will be sudden surge in Internet data usage in Pakistan. lol Mobile companies ke to achhe din aa gaye.
nope anybody who really wished to access youtube and had a few neurons worth of intelligence already knew how to open it...

not to mention the clones, for that very reason i wish the ban exists for some time... some pakistanis may be earning good money and may become future assets in tech. ... sort of...

nope anybody who really wished to access youtube and had a few neurons worth of intelligence already knew how to open it...
Well not many people uses proxies for sure. especially those who often uses mobile apps for Youtube.

The ban's been lifted at last!! Pakistanis do love YouTube! Time for celebrations!:yahoo:

Screen-Shot-2013-11-22-at-12.19.28-AM-800x484.png
http domain of youtube was block by PTA we can acess through https their are also other domains ytpak,playit.pk,clipconverter.cc these all domains were not block etc

Good decision but why you tube was banned in Pakistan ?

hahaha have you guys checked out the urdu option now available on youtube?
i found it amusing using youtube in urdu, though its obviously not my cup of tea.

aap toh bade rangeele ho? Nawaz sharif ko Nawaj jarif bolte he udhar?
oh na jee... spelling mistake hai... and jaha tak rangeela hone ki baat hai.... Mawra hocane ki ,kheench meri photo" dekh lo... aap bhi ho jaaoge...

I never stopped watching videos on YouTube. There are lots of educational videos. There is never total ban. There is always a loophole. I liked playit.

It is working on Jazz.

wp_ss_20160119_0001.png

Poor dailymotion -
Dailymotion is crap. I don't like it. If you want top class contents then you can still go to Vimeo. Otherwise, playit was working fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom