What's new

YouTube releases list of Pakistan's most watched videos

what.? does it mean kids are using YouTube in Pakistan more than grownups
My username Zibago was picked up from Doctor Zibago of Commander Safeguard :D
safeguard.jpg

WTF? Is this a Procter and Gamble advertisement show?? Talk about soft power.
http://pgpro.com/brands/safeguard/

They'd love to be able to do that here.
Now even Nigeria and Mexico have their own Commander Safeguards the Mexican version is called Capitan Escoudo :D
@The Sandman @Moonlight @The Eagle @django @PaklovesTurkiye watched every video in that list :D

Last edited:
Is this video available or banned?

It isn't banned on the internet but it is banned on direct television broadcasts. No advertisements in kid's tv shows. Although if some company puts a specific kids channel on youtube i could see it getting banned.

My username Zibago was picked up from Doctor Zibago of Commander Safeguard :D

Now even Nigeria and Mexico have their own Commander Safeguards the Mexican version is called Capitan Escoudo :D
@The Sandman @Moonlight @The Eagle @django @PaklovesTurkiye watched every video in that list :D

Now I will call you from now on Doctor Zibago..;)..I have always doubt that you have taken your username from that cartoon...It is confirmed now...

Coke Studio's version of Afreen Afreen is at the top of the list while Taher Shah's Angel is at the bottom.. I am surprised how people chose to focus on something which inherently interests them and then also complain when they don't see the obvious. :cheesy:
Coke Studio's Afreen Afreen tops Youtube Pakistan's most viewed video list
It also has views from India so real song of the year is jungle mein mangal :D

Now I will call you from now on Doctor Zibago..;)..I have always doubt that you have taken your username from that cartoon...It is confirmed now...
Mein ney to sab ko bataya tha shayad apko batana bhol gaya

Google it :D

Oh thanks God! :p
I was worried the list will contain x-rated stuff

Good improvement from what google listed!

It also has views from India so real song of the year is jungle mein mangal :D
Jungle song has only registered 2.9 million views and massive 1.2k dislikes. I fail to see how it's "song of the year" and is based on which criteria? Afreen Afreen has 34 million even if we deduct 10 million it still is the most watched music vid of 2016 by a huge margin.

Back
Top Bottom