What's new

‘You’re only supposed to buy NATO-compatible weapons’ – State Dept to Turkey over Russian S-400 deal

S400 is for The US and lapdogs the UK,France,Germany who supports terrorist groups such as PKK-YPG-FETO to destroy TURKEY

Another option for Turkey to procure S-400 being in NATO is by giving up Islam and convert to Christianity. If Turkey could do this, its acts would be pardoned/overlooked.

All they way S-400, only to show these NATO di.kheads that Turkey is not their lapdog.

NATO compatible? My a$$! we decide who is the enemy not NATO.
I hope that we use our own Systems in the F-35 in a few years.

You could do that if you get them in the first places. Already counting chickens?

No hobbies? Or are you just a poor troll with a sad life?

We will get the F-35 don't worry, but instead of wasting your time and spreading your bullshit here go and do something productive/positive for your country/live...

Thanks and have a nice day :-)

Turkey should flip the finger to them.

Why join nato that is essentially US regime's military operating in a different name.

Another option for Turkey to procure S-400 being in NATO is by giving up Islam and convert to Christianity. If Turkey could do this, its acts would be pardoned/overlooked.

Enough with your bullshit! Get the hell out of here, western slave!

Greece has been operating ze s-300. The last time I checked its still a "compatible" nato member

Greece is not an Islamic country.

Enough with your bullshit! Get the hell out of here, western slave!

You abuse west but want their support and equipment ?

Make up your mind.

Do you want to stay in NATO and use NATO equipment OR get out of NATO and use non-NATO equipment?

Choice is your and the time has come for you to make that choice.

Greece is not an Islamic country.

You abuse west but want their support and equipment ?

Make up your mind.

Do you want to stay in NATO and use NATO equipment OR get out of NATO and use non-NATO equipment?

Choice is your and the time has come for you to make that choice.
We want the equipment and the support of everyone and we are doing good for now. Not NATO or Russia is real ally. We just have some common interests on some points with both so we work with both.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom