What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok at the end of day i would like to wrrite my point of view

pakistanis- my everything belong to them expect my GF .they are all my brothers no matter what they think abut me .they are my jaan .

indians - same like any other country there is good and bad indians . those who are good get good in back those whom are haters trolls get back same and banned then make new ID and start bashing from 0 .:D overall i can't say them all same .

iranians - our brothers still most of time they attack us liek we are arabs :D + bash arabs
arabs - our brothers still most of time they attack us like we are iranis . + bash iranis

chinese - nothing better then them on earth our blood brothers :smitten:

bangladeshis - mixed with good and bad .many of them waste daily 5-10 hours to make things look big like f-7pg is block-52 and they are best of bests :D don't know why

turks - never seen them in bad always good with us friends .

amercans - i hate USA

israelsis - i can taste what arabs taste only soloman here is enough to teach us what they are .

afghans - brothers and nice guys some time angry on us but its ok .
Why do you hate US, well I don't like the government so much but why?

Pakistanis: Love US Dollar does not matter who gives but hate USA…Still thinking why Pakistan is created (Saw in Pakistani News Channels) …To Hate India…??...Or something else…??...Pakistani guys can be easily diverted with some emotional dialogs….Got couple of sensible Pakistani on PDF but count is not even 5.

Chinease: Hate India…Coz…Why India is progressing…? Chinese loves the people who say China Maal is high tech and buy them….Chinese thinking: In the world only one person and one country is correct i.e. Chinese and CHINA.

Iranians: Indian friend.

Bangladeshis:
I know couple of them, In front of Indian a Pakistani hater, In front of Pakistani a Muslim brother and Indian hater.

Turkish: Confused People…Don know where to go.

Afghans: Indian friend….I was never in doubt about them…Unfortunately time is tough for them…Brave guys surly the will come out of this.

Since joining the forum my opinion of Americans has dropped sharply as I have realized that previously I dealt only with the smartest, wealthiest, and most sensitive individuals America produced. Realizing that the 1982-2012 generation is massively prejudiced and mis-educated has been an education in itself.
Exactly what I think too!

i hope Chogy comes back.....he used to also post on Iranian Defence forum but havent intercepted any of his posts there either

he was an AWESOME member here and his knowledge-filled posts (in air force section) were gold mines of information

(he was a retired F-15 pilot)

There was also another guy who was posted in the american consulate, karachi in 65 from alabama?...... also Murad sahab is also missing in action... hope they are all safe and happy ...

Why do you hate US, well I don't like the government so much but why?

you like it or not but word USA become blood boil for us now . killing us - bombing us - subatage us - spying us - pressurized us- and threatening us -by your gov's daily job .what you expect still we love USA ? a country is with people . your CIA illegally kill our thousands civilians and bomb us daily what Americans as a nation did to stop them for bombing us blindly ? nothing damage pakistan more then USA . we was living in peace and respect until US come to this region .

you like it or not but word USA become blood boil for us now . killing us - bombing us - subatage us - spying us - pressurized us- and threatening us -by your gov's daily job .what you expect still we love USA ? a country is with people . your CIA illegally kill our thousands civilians and bomb us daily what Americans as a nation did to stop them for bombing us blindly ? nothing damage pakistan more then USA . we was living in peace and respect until US come to this region .
Well if i was in your shoes then I would.

There was also another guy who was posted in the american consulate, karachi in 65 from alabama?...... also Murad sahab is also missing in action... hope they are all safe and happy ...
if you are referring to sir muradk , he was online yesterday and today

I respect women.... so i wont even respond to ur low life posts.... see a shrink.

Did u get the indian "loyality" certificate yet? :lol:

How about the "go to Pakistan traitor certificate" issued by Modi...:tup:

Beautiful question by ur hindu brother from another mother:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...SbpXPMosS2HFFnwNQ&sig2=UQ00TI6Jh9SVVjczAZ1ctQ

Have you Issued Pakistani Loyalty certificate to Balochi, Sindhi, Pakhtun, Karachi guys and Waziristan guys…??...Please pass them they are still waiting….Still your loved general Pervez Musharraf is outside Pakistan…He also needs certificate from Modi…??....Let me know if so.

Have you Issued Pakistani Loyalty certificate to Balochi, Sindhi, Pakhtun, Karachi guys and Waziristan guys…??...Please pass them they are still waiting….Still your loved general Pervez Musharraf is outside Pakistan…He also needs certificate from Modi…??....Let me know if so.
Unlike Muslims in India, we don't need a certificate of patriotism from fanatics, we're all Pakistanis :P

I would not say other nationalities, what I have learnt (to an extent), Ignore keyboard jockeys and try to follow the ones who are not shallow, have few but authoritative posts.

But at times I m guilty of this.. too much snipping just saps energy. Hate is an expensive emotion.

Take this post as a user Zakii only ---- just a personal opinion so you are free to disagree

Pakistanis: Love US Dollar does not matter who gives but hate USA…Still thinking why Pakistan is created (Saw in Pakistani News Channels) …To Hate India…??...Or something else…??...Pakistani guys can be easily diverted with some emotional dialogs….Got couple of sensible Pakistani on PDF but count is not even 5.

Chinese: Hate India…Coz…Why India is progressing…? Chinese loves the people who say China Maal is high tech and buy them….Chinese thinking: In the world only one person and one country is correct i.e. Chinese and CHINA.

Iranians: Indian friend.

Bangladeshis:
I know couple of them, In front of Indian a Pakistani hater, In front of Pakistani a Muslim brother and Indian hater.

Turkish: Confused People…Don know where to go.

Afghans: Indian friend….I was never in doubt about them…Unfortunately time is tough for them…Brave guys surly the will come out of this.

Pakistanis: 70% of them are troll in this forum. busy attacking India and makes no sense in their post.

Chinese: 80% of them are troll and busy attacking India and replying to trolls. 20% of them are very knowledgeable and love reading their posts

Indians: Surprisingly the most emotional people I have seen in this forum. I thought Pakistanis are the most emotional but after I became the moderator and the loose language I read posted by Indian members --- They are shockingly too emotional... 80% of them are troll. Some of the members are obsessed with Pakistan and only join PDF to insult other members or Pakistan and after getting banned, create new ID and do it once again until the other ID is also banned.

Iranians: Arrogant, annoying but I like their foreign policies. Self-respect means a lot to them so good to see that... but they do too many personal attacks to other members/nationalities thinking as if they are earning rewards from the God... 80% of them are troll.

Arabs: Carbon copy of Iranians and above statement is also valid for them

Bangladeshis: 50% pro Pakistani - 50% anti-Pakistani... bit emotional, some of them makes sense to me --- some of them are just like Pakistani, Indian or Chinese trolls who just attack each other pointlessly.

Americans: 90% of American members are very intelligent and makes sense in their post. Only 10% are irritating and only join this forum to troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom