What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After joing PDF, i realised that its not wise to judge on a country based on a few fools. And every country has fools who can afford a computer and a internet connection

you mean to say fools have 9000RS too ?:D

Since joining the forum my opinion of Pakistanis has dropped sharply as I have realized that previously I dealt only with the smartest, wealthiest, and most sensitive individuals Pakistan produced. Realizing that the 1982-2012 generation is massively prejudiced and mis-educated has been an education in itself.

At the same time, certain common characteristics have remained, the best one being high intelligence and the worst one being the lack of civic courage, the willingness of Pakistanis individuals to stand up and challenge groups of your fellow Pakistanis as to the common good. As all majority opinions start with a minority, this attitude has retarded Pakistani political and cultural development for many decades.

haah i see that you are trying to pint out our hatred towards you guys.. well thats because your governemnt media and blindfolded people .. most of us will hate you and always

Tell the real plight of your country!! May be we have a reason for the shortage of Toilet and I can Justify it... In case of Drought in Pakistan or when we want to flood you, we will we will Pee you-----:yahoo:
Then We will just jam your pee with our cruise missile, then you'll get to know about our real plight. :lol: Your nation is geting famous as a toiletless nation.

Pakistan :not all lost.. There are some sane minds which kept hopes alive

china: they are generally good people apart from 3pdf trolls

bangladesh: they are in their la la land far away from reality ..hard to find any ballanced posters..

Iran: they are friendly to us but not for themselves

overall my opinion of all countries grew positive apart from confused bangladeshis

Here is my perception after joining PDF :

Pakistan: Highly emotional,religious people...i always create my impression based on the feedback of rational PDF member from Pakistan only...Trolls does count on my impression as trolls does not have a nationality...And based on some post and attitude of pakistan members, i feel that there is a good chance that India can be a good relation with Pakistan. Mostly positive impression is based on the fact that i had very -ve impression about Pakistan before joining PDF....

Bangladesh:...They are cunning and confused....I believe..as a nation Bangladesh is still evolving..They have the habit of taking execuse and putting blame on others for all their failures...That really sad...In 1971...they blamed Pakistan and gets new nation..Now they blame India for all their ill things...Most of the senior members are very critical of their view towards my country although i donot think India is really mean it to BD....I can see BD as an silent enemey for India rather than Pakistan who can be friendlier to India..

India: Of course it is my nation....I love than any one else...but its really sad to say...most of the members are really not grown up and mature( That includes me too...sometimes)....We really has to change our attitude...Sometimes it is really very very sad to see...many Indian members start putting unnecessary comments where ever it is not required at all....

China:My impression is always good as i have some friends from China who is working in my project..So i am fortunate to evaluate my impression of China from them rather than PDF member here......I like and appreciate the rise of China to the world stage...but i would not like my country to be like China be governed by Communist party.....So culturally,people to people wise China and its people are great....But its government and its ideology can not be practiced in a country like India...

pakistan: most peacefull and same ppl on the forum with great knowledge in the field of defence.
indians: idiots
chinese: hardworking and polite (especially sinochallenger) towards indians
bangladeshis: most appreciative ppl
iranians: never come up with overblown news, great ppl.

Then We will just jam your pee with our cruise missile, then you'll get to know about our real plight. :lol: Your nation is geting famous as a toiletless nation.

we don't need toilets, you know why???.....coz' we just s h i t on your missiles,weaponry,economy and not to forget "trolls"..:D

we don't need toilets, you know why???.....coz' we just s h i t on your missiles,weaponry,economy and not to forget "trolls"..:D
**** that four star word, i get it . you wanna say that you guys just Sit on our missiles , weaponary and every thing which we got in our inventory. Wow! man I knew that.

pakistan: most peacefull and same ppl on the forum with great knowledge in the field of defence.
indians: idiots
chinese: hardworking and polite (especially sinochallenger) towards indians
bangladeshis: most appreciative ppl
iranians: never come up with overblown news, great ppl.
Completely agreed:D

I had a close Hindu friends a while ago and he was nice enough, but once we stated talking about things like History and religion he would hold opinions that were completely hypocritical. For example, he thought killing animals was the greatest sin on earth, but he loved him some Whoppers from Burger King.

I thought that it was just his personality, but after joining this forum I realize that most of India is suffering form this personality problem.

Apart from Bangalis - whose internet sample here has reduced the positive perception about that country, perception about other countries remains the same.

I had a close Hindu friends a while ago and he was nice enough, but once we stated talking about things like History and religion he would hold opinions that were completely hypocritical. For example, he thought killing animals was the greatest sin on earth, but he loved him some Whoppers from Burger King.

I thought that it was just his personality, but after joining this forum I realize that most of India is suffering form this personality problem.

That was one amazing generalization. And yes, hypocrisy is the middle name of Hindus....:tup:

Apart from Bangalis - whose internet sample here has reduced the positive perception about that country, perception about other countries remains the same.

That was one amazing generalization. And yes, hypocrisy is the middle name of Hindus....:tup:

how is it a generalization when you admit it's your middle name?

Seriously tho, I have seen countless examples of it here on this forum by Indian members. And I have called them out on it many time and not once did an Indian member ever stop to defend themselves. It's like you already know it and accept it as part of your culture.

Pakistanis:

1.) Everything chinese and chinese always right :P

2.) If something wrong with pakistan (economy, terrorism, violence) its the fault of others USA/CIA/INDIA/RAW/Martians

3.) Don't accept anything always in denial :rolleyes:

4.) If Pakistan kills Muslim (shia-sunni, baloch, sindhi, punjabi, pathan) its ok but if some ant gets accidentally injured somewhere then its a very big issue.

5.) pakistan will be super power and developed within 5 years :cheesy:

6.) Terrorist attacks in pakistan will come to an end after WoT :rolleyes:

7.) pakistanis gets angry if someone posts about any terrorist attack in pakistan they attack the poster but don't comment on the incident :rolleyes:

8.) If someone posts positive about India or negative about pakistan instead of debating it intellectually they will post off topic and personal attack.

9) Indian Muslims must swear and curse at Pakistan 5 times a day to show their loyalty to their Hindu masters.....I mean Hindu "brothers"

Pakistanis:

1.) Everything chinese and chinese always right :P

2.) If something wrong with pakistan (economy, terrorism, violence) its the fault of others USA/CIA/INDIA/RAW/Martians

3.) Don't accept anything always in denial :rolleyes:

4.) If Pakistan kills Muslim (shia-sunni, baloch, sindhi, punjabi, pathan) its ok but if some ant gets accidentally injured somewhere then its a very big issue.

5.) pakistan will be super power and developed within 5 years :cheesy:

6.) Terrorist attacks in pakistan will come to an end after WoT :rolleyes:

7.) pakistanis gets angry if someone posts about any terrorist attack in pakistan they attack the poster but don't comment on the incident :rolleyes:

8.) If someone posts positive about India or negative about pakistan instead of debating it intellectually they will post off topic and personal attack.

everyday happen 50 good things many developments in pakistan too that time your fingers freezes ? you are pure troll thats it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom