What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese: most polite, humble & down to earth,respect all countries specially india, vietnam and usa.
Pakistanis: Too much hatred for china
Bangladesh:Too much love for india
:D

soo we should take it otherwise...:P

Indians are biggest hypocrite according to me. They can neither live happily nor want others to live happily. They are low life people and can go to any level to bring other down even if it requires putting mud on themselves. such desperate they are to see others in pain. fortunately most of their attempts go into gutter, Internationally India has been a very uncomfortable environment for humans and with the current mindset of people it is expected to remain same.

Chinese are people who believe in living life to the fullest. love the way Chinese do :) lucky Chinese soon going to rule Earth because they are not afraid...they are not scared creature

Indians are biggest hypocrite according to me. They can neither live happily nor want others to live happily. They are low life people and can go to any level to bring other down even if it requires putting mud on themselves. such desperate they are to see others in pain. fortunately most of their attempts go into gutter, Internationally India has been a very uncomfortable environment for humans and with the current mindset of people it is expected to remain same.

Chinese are people who believe in living life to the fullest. love the way Chinese do :) lucky Chinese soon going to rule Earth because they are not afraid...they are not scared creature
After aryan, u r my second love darling:kiss3:

why every individual have same views abt indians, really an eye opening for indians you guys should work on it....

Pakistanis are the spunk stain on the sheet of life.Before joining PDF i was under the impression that fanatic mullahs from pakistan are the root cause of terrorism whereas now i feel they all are scummy pricks.They are like a infestation of rats.They are are the lowest fcuking form of life.

buddy keep ur frustration aside as not only Pakistanis have negetive views abt indians but others as well...

Pakistanis are the spunk stain on the sheet of life.Before joining PDF i was under the impression that fanatic mullahs from pakistan are the root cause of terrorism whereas now i feel they all are scummy pricks.They are like a infestation of rats.They are are the lowest fcuking form of life.
Behenji, itna imotional hone ki jaroorat nehi hai..Apni bhasha par kabu rakhie plz. U r just insulting urself.:disagree:

now what i play ?:cheers: sharab la bhi :P

Last edited by a moderator:
buddy keep ur frustration aside as not only Pakistanis have negetive views abt indians but others as well...
Let me tell you , you are no saints some countries have the worst ever views about you

Pakistanis: my country so its better i stay quiet
Chinese: good people with strong faith and and always supporting us :)
Indians: good and bad but their bad people are just creating bad image of themselves everywhere on this forum with just bashing other countries and not thinking about themselves .. but they have good people too so jsut cant judge simply because of some dumbos.
Iranians: good but t oo much hate for ksa :o
Bangladeshis: kinda confused
Turkish: good people :) and good support for us
Afghans: ......
american: trying to show themselves better in everthing and rejecting facts and blondfolded by their media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom