What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have guns since gun arrived in s.asia we will keep it as it was .:rolleyes: simply weapons and humans live along since stone age till today 88% amercans have guns and they called most civilized nation 11% pakistanis have guns we are what??????:frown:
then i hope PAKISTAN should distribute small arms in ration shops. so that you can beat the Americans in the race :hitwall:

Agreed, even the poor Tukaram, on that fateful day knew what was going to happen. But till our politicians sleeps, every aam indian will fight with that stupid lathi only and not a single Kasav will be spared.

so sad yaar RIP to him and death to terrorists :rolleyes:

My opinion of all other nations has improved to be honest. I think people always tend to focus on the wrong things and do so with a bias in their mind and tend to only recognize things that confirm their worst stereotypes. On this forum, I have seen great, polite and very knowledgeable Pakistanis, Indians, Americans, Chinese, and many other members from various nations...equally, I have seen posts full of hate, idiocy, and backwardness from Pakistanis, Indians, Americans, Chinese and many other members from various nations.

It only proves that there are good and bad among us, and as every human has good and bad within themselves...society will only reflect such views on larger scale. Naturally then, since good and bad exists in all nations and among all people, we are not too different after all. The fight for the good, enlightenment, progression, and liberty is one we all fight against the evils that plague us...whether we are rich in America or poor in Pakistan.

So what this forum has shown me is that we are all very much the same, across all boundaries and if I can appreciate a Pakistan that has its many negatives, because I believe there is a whole lot of good in us, I can appreciate an India or America or Israel or China for those very same reasons. Because if I start making exceptions to this intangible viewpoint, then no country will ever be good enough...not mine, nor those of my neighbors.

An opinion is formed with calculating the percentage of good and bad people. If idiots form a majority not much can be done about the opinion.

My opinion of all other nations has improved to be honest. I think people always tend to focus on the wrong things and do so with a bias in their mind and tend to only recognize things that confirm their worst stereotypes. On this forum, I have seen great, polite and very knowledgeable Pakistanis, Indians, Americans, Chinese, and many other members from various nations...equally, I have seen posts full of hate, idiocy, and backwardness from Pakistanis, Indians, Americans, Chinese and many other members from various nations.

It only proves that there are good and bad among us, and as every human has good and bad within themselves...society will only reflect such views on larger scale. Naturally then, since good and bad exists in all nations and among all people, we are not too different after all. The fight for the good, enlightenment, progression, and liberty is one we all fight against the evils that plague us...whether we are rich in America or poor in Pakistan.

So what this forum has shown me is that we are all very much the same, across all boundaries and if I can appreciate a Pakistan that has its many negatives, because I believe there is a whole lot of good in us, I can appreciate an India or America or Israel or China for those very same reasons. Because if I start making exceptions to this intangible viewpoint, then no country will ever be good enough...not mine, nor those of my neighbors.

An opinion is formed with calculating the percentage of good and bad people. If idiots form a majority not much can be done about the opinion.

LOL, Indians ki jaal gey.

Imran Bhai let them troll and don't give them teight jawab, or else they will have a heart attack.

Kyon jalegi, just tell me which one is safer city Karachi or Mumbai.

then i hope PAKISTAN should distribute small arms in ration shops. so that you can beat the Americans in the race :hitwall:

yes sir we are working on it but damn every 10 years military gov come and take from us our toys like this :cry:

48dbc2b382abb9.88679170frogview-gallery.jpg

Kyon jalegi, just tell me which one is safer city Karachi or Mumbai.

for rape Karachi is safe. for underworld both are same . and for guns Bombay is safe :D but many die everyday

Thanks to pdf i came across great intelligent people whom i had a chance to interact .
I also came to know the Chinese and the level of high iq that they possess :lol:

iran => sweetheart,beauty
afghan=>powerful, honest.....
turkey =>friend
bangladesh=>confused people
india=>except one person ,rest r :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom