What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what you know abut gun ratio of 100 citizens per guns ? if nothing please shut up .

pakistan is 57 in world :tdown: :tdown: if poor indians can't buy it not our fault :D i know you guys use knifes and soards when fight and for dada geeri :rofl:in pakistan we use knifes in kitchen only :flame:

Number of guns per capita by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
U keep tanks, fighter jets, submarines whatever u want in ur wallet.We preserve our dadagiri for wartime only.And belive me, the trick pays off quite well;)

I don't know any person having gun in my area other than police.

your bad luck then :D hum kya kary ? even your police use sticks :rofl:
india-shooting-2008-12-11-3-3-11.jpg

for us we use stick on animals only :rofl:

5400646955_37f2c40084_z.jpg

You do realize Imran bhai country's with higher concentration of fire arms have more crime rate.
If you had more stricter laws in Pakistan toh aaj yeh naubat nahi aati.

saudi has more guns then if you look the list :hitwall: guns have nothing to do with crimes

Why u need a gun unless u afraid some one?

amercans are number-1 in this scared list then

My opinion of all other nations has improved to be honest. I think people always tend to focus on the wrong things and do so with a bias in their mind and tend to only recognize things that confirm their worst stereotypes. On this forum, I have seen great, polite and very knowledgeable Pakistanis, Indians, Americans, Chinese, and many other members from various nations...equally, I have seen posts full of hate, idiocy, and backwardness from Pakistanis, Indians, Americans, Chinese and many other members from various nations.

It only proves that there are good and bad among us, and as every human has good and bad within themselves...society will only reflect such views on larger scale. Naturally then, since good and bad exists in all nations and among all people, we are not too different after all. The fight for the good, enlightenment, progression, and liberty is one we all fight against the evils that plague us...whether we are rich in America or poor in Pakistan.

So what this forum has shown me is that we are all very much the same, across all boundaries and if I can appreciate a Pakistan that has its many negatives, because I believe there is a whole lot of good in us, I can appreciate an India or America or Israel or China for those very same reasons. Because if I start making exceptions to this intangible viewpoint, then no country will ever be good enough...not mine, nor those of my neighbors.

@post no:180, one poor policeman with a lathi, caught a terrorist with AK47 in 26/11 and gave away his life. Thats something to be proud of u never understand:disagree:

@post no:180, one poor policeman with a lathi, caught a terrorist with AK47 in 26/11 and gave away his life. Thats something to be proud of u never understand:disagree:

its your gov mistake he was alive today if your gov give him AK-47 poor police die for short of weapons :rolleyes:

india-shooting-2008-12-11-3-3-11.jpg

for us we use stick on animals only :rofl:

5400646955_37f2c40084_z.jpg

saudi has more guns then if you look the list :hitwall: guns have nothing to do with crimes

Ofcourse america is un even society and it has been passed through civil war. But pakistani and Indian what is the need?

LOL, Indians ki jaal gey.

Imran Bhai let them troll and don't give them teight jawab, or else they will have a heart attack.

Pakistanis: i thought peace could be made with them, and online forum will be a great interaction with them, but alas, except Oscar, Imran bhai, Zakii and some, others have no respect for others religion and starting troll imaginative hatred!!
China:Had a great opinion before joining the forum of their hardworking, but now have a very negative view of them, many of them are war mong**ls here
BD: Thought BD as a friend of india, but for them religious hate comes before them first, and blaming everything on india. There are good members too but less!
Afghans: they really appreciate good work done by indians!!
Vietnamese : before joining here, i dono they had more respect and expectation on us !! Some of them are extreme hatefull against china, but most replies are to trolling chinese !! Hope indian govt helps vietnam in every way possible !!
US and Aus: very professional as usual!!
SL: not giving an opinion on them!!

Ofcourse america is un even society and it has been passed through civil war. But pakistani and Indian what is the need?

we have guns since gun arrived in s.asia we will keep it as it was .:rolleyes: simply weapons and humans live along since stone age till today 88% amercans have guns and they called most civilized nation 11% pakistanis have guns we are what??????:frown:

its your gov mistake he was alive today if your gov give him AK-47 poor police die for short of weapons :rolleyes:
i differ, he was a hero and lost his life to secure an evidance that led stright to his handlers in pakistan. had we shot him dead we would have not been able to convince the world that all the planning for 26/11 happend in PAKISTAN and the perception to the world either ISI was involved or incompetent to foil the plan in their soil itself.

You are trying to give importance to bandook as earings, necklace. :rofl::rofl:

Agreed, even the poor Tukaram, on that fateful day knew what was going to happen. But till our politicians sleeps, every aam indian will fight with that stupid lathi only and not a single Kasav will be spared.

LOL, Indians ki jaal gey.

Imran Bhai let them troll and don't give them teight jawab, or else they will have a heart attack.

apun ke dost hain indian siway trolls ke baki sary bhai hain yaar its just fun ;)

You are trying to give importance to bandook as earings, necklace. :rofl::rofl:

you know if you have gun its like necklace :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom