What's new

Your opinion : What you think about SC Panama Leak outcome

SC would need cooperation from other institutions, which of course would not be provided. Outcome is very clear.

another hogwash by our political and judicial celebrities, nothing will come out of it, 3 days old kid died, thanks to IK and sheeda the most sane humans in Pakistan
Did they fire tear gas shell ?

If supreme court will not give justice to nation of Pakistan then may be military take over the government or make situation for resign and accountability of Nawaz Shareef. I.K shows his respect for S.C. Its S.C turns to provide justice for Pakistan and its nation.

Right now I'm worried not about the outcome of the PL stuff but the physical safety of the SC, its members, and its staff.

Nothing, Nothing at all.
Only a Messiah can save this country

Islam ke naam par bana tha yeh mulk. Allah swt ne diya tha muslamanon ko. No messiah will come. Pakistanis have to help themselves here. But most of them don't care. Either they live in fear or happy with the current system.They want get paid their low salary(common man), give tax, request to theaters to watch Indian movies while screaming about patriotism and Kashmir on 14th August. When asked about politics? "Naheen ji, humain koi interest naheen hai. Yeh sab choor hain, inhone naheen jana"

People have forgotten their power. Pakistan's biggest enemies are not Sharif Khandan or Bhutto family. Its Pakistanis themselves. They have gotten so used to this corrupt and lying system, unko koi farak hi nahe parta.

Gosh. You guys are real rooters of optimism aren't you lol.

It's a shame it's had to take so many protests to get to this. They need hardcore evidence to outlay where the finances the Gov uses are going. Lots of it.

What will be the outcome of Supreme court ? . Rumors already circulating for larger bench request from PMLn?
I think court will give nawaz sharif benefit of doubt and his Name is not on panama leaks. Correct me if i am wrong:azn:

Nothing will happen. This country is destined to be doomed. Let's break this country for good.

Nothing will happen. This country is destined to be doomed. Let's break this country for good.
Don't lose hope, things will get better with passing times. After CPEC , motorways, metro projects, and when we meet demand of electricity, we have good days ahead. And terrorism is taking last breath.

Doomed to fail. SC is not even supposed nor equipped to "investigate" matters. The job of the judiciary is to interpret and apply the legislation. NAB and Financial Intelligence Unit, FIA are supposed to investigate such matters and both of them are under the thumb of the Sharif clan. Panama related transactions (@Hyperion < unlock this for us please) are wired through multiple banking systems spanning multiple countries which means multiple judicial systems and dissimilar laws for which you need Interpol and forensic investigation agencies specializing in financial crime. Now which one of those are supposed to succeed when the accused PM is so shameless occupying the office WHILE he is being investigated by the highest court in the land?

What will be the outcome of Supreme court ? . Rumors already circulating for larger bench request from PMLn?

Doomed to fail. SC is not even supposed nor equipped to "investigate" matters. The job of the judiciary is to interpret and apply the legislation. NAB and Financial Intelligence Unit, FIA are supposed to investigate such matters and both of them are under the thumb of the Sharif clan. Panama related transactions (@Hyperion < unlock this for us please) are wired through multiple banking systems spanning multiple countries which means multiple judicial systems and dissimilar laws for which you need Interpol and forensic investigation agencies specializing in financial crime. Now which one of those are supposed to succeed when the accused PM is so shameless occupying the office WHILE he is being investigated by the highest court in the land?
Nawaz sharif name is not listed in panama leak. even let suppose supreme court has power, How supreme court make judgement against nawaz sharif? or maybe i something missing :azn:
Opposition should file new petition.

Don't lose hope, things will get better with passing times. After CPEC , motorways, metro projects, and when we meet demand of electricity, we have good days ahead. And terrorism is taking last breath.
Brother I am sorry to say but this is all for Lahore and Punjab. We who are from small provinces will live like this for centuries to come. Its better that to break Pakistan up so that no one will exploit people on ethinic bases.

Only a Messiah can save this country

And that also will be a "MADE IN CHINA" messiah . right ?

Qunkay khud ham ne to kuch nahe karna ........ bas indian filmo ki tarha "hamara maseha aaye ga, hamara maseeha aaye ga " chilaty rehna hay thakur kay saamne.

And that also will be a "MADE IN CHINA" messiah . right ?

Qunkay khud ham ne to kuch nahe karna ........ bas indian filmo ki tarha "hamara maseha aaye ga, hamara maseeha aaye ga " chilaty rehna hay thakur kay saamne.
Chinese Jesus will do

Brother I am sorry to say but this is all for Lahore and Punjab. We who are from small provinces will live like this for centuries to come. Its better that to break Pakistan up so that no one will exploit people on ethnic bases.
Hope, we go for more provinces. At Least 21 provinces. This is need of hour. Good and bad people are present in every country. Actually we are new in democracy, it demands time. We can't expect change within months. Pakistan is beautiful country blessed with all weathers, paradise places, and everything. Just be patient, and let democracy make its place.

Last edited:
Hope, we go for more provinces. At Least 21 provinces. This is need of hour. Breaking Pakistan is not solution, nor i want to see bloodshed in Pakistan. Good and bad people are present in every country. Actually we are new in democracy, it demands time. We can't expect change within months. Pakistan is beautiful country blessed with all weathers, paradise places, and everything. Just be patient, and let democracy make its place.
:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom