What's new

Your opinion about different countries (Like, Dislike, Neutral etc.)

:P my belief is and i firmly believe it that hate is such a strong emotion in my opinion which i dont want to waste on anyone.

Love is occasional emotion which people change with passage of time from one object to another.

Meray se abu ammi ke sawa kaabi love huwa hi ney. :D

Home country: Turkey, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Cyprus, East-Turkistan, Kirgizstan, Tatarstan, Crimea, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan

Like: Bosnia, Albania, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Canada, Japan, Pakistan,

Dislike: Saudi, Iran, Greece, China, France, Spain, US, Maroco, Nigeria, Armenia
love us or hate us.. dont ignore us.. :pissed:

Why hate china?
Actually China is the only country I hate, the others in my dislike list I just dislike. It has to do with Uighur ocupation since last century and Tibetians. I also don't like Chinese culture, music, eating habits, how they look at Japanese and their politeness in your face but looking down on everybody and assuming you should adopt their customs even when you are not in their country. I and a couple of colegues had business meeting in Europe and they assumed we should do their lame bow. I didn't. LOL.

Home country: Turkey, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Cyprus, East-Turkistan, Kirgizstan, Tatarstan, Crimea, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan

Like: Bosnia, Albania, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Canada, Japan, Pakistan,

Dislike: Saudi, Iran, Greece, China, France, Spain, US, Maroco, Nigeria, Armenia
how can you hate your own ally??
And how more than one countries are your HOME.

how can you hate your own ally??
And how more than one countries are your HOME.
I don't hate US, only dislike them.

Also you can't have US as your ally. As they say themselves. Allies are temporary. That is against my ethics.

Last edited:
it seems no one else bothers to make pictures...

Attachments

• gdpppppercapitaworldmap.png
    gdpppppercapitaworldmap.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 129
gdpppppercapitaworldmap.png

Here just copy and paint it after the colors, note that this map here has islands connected to its country so you will fill the whole territory using paint. It also helps to see if an island is an own country or belongs to another.

this is mine as an example

myview.png

Why do you hate Turkey?

Turkey red and pink. The rest of the world Neutral.

I wish I can paint it, but I really don't know where is it. :omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom