What's new

Your House Is My House, Pakistan’s Rich Say to Its Poor

E-12 and I-11 were places full of Afghanis even if they were regualarized 70-80% of the population wouldve been kicked out anyway
CDA is the real criminal here
@RealNapster @DESERT FIGHTER @PakSword @PaklovesTurkiye
Wasnt I-11 cleared 2 years back?
Lived in I-10/2 for over a decade and they were everywhere. I wont say what you already know. Only knew one decent Afghan from there and there were thousands in I-11.

Wasnt I-11 cleared 2 years back?
Lived in I-10/2 for over a decade and they were everywhere. I wont say what you already know. Only knew one decent Afghan from there and there were thousands in I-11.
Yes it was cleared 2 years ago but it is still empty
Oh so you lived close to where I do :D

Usually the government does not care about its land unless they plan to do something on it. That lands remains a slum for years until finally they wake up.
A quick trip on the railways of Pakistan will show acres and acres of slums just feet away from the railway line. Heck they have even built houses in top of un-used railway lines.

:o::o::o::o::o:

USA is a big country
you have many railway lines that pass through remote areas, are they not like that?
because all of our Railway lines were inherited from the British we were never able to use them to their full capacity, such a wide network the British had built

Back
Top Bottom