What's new

‘Your game is over’, Maryam tells Imran at Gujrat power show

PTI cycle in every PMLN jalsa

1. No one attends PMLN jalsa
2. PTI start sharing jalsa preparation footages when jalsa starts.
3. After watching Huge, massive crowd at jalsa. PTI; They came for biryani, jalsa arranged blah blah
Yes, I've had the suspicion that pictures shared by PTI members here could be taken before it after the Jalsa. Very tricky people :D

Yes, I've had the suspicion that pictures shared by PTI members here could be taken before it after the Jalsa. Very tricky people :D
Your Patwari league does huge Jalsas with govt resources. Check their Jalsas when they were in opposition

View attachment 844300
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Vice-President Maryam Nawaz mocked former prime minister Imran Khan, comparing him to a “spoiled child”.

“He [Imran] has been raising a hue and cry nowadays for being ousted from power,” she said while addressing party supporters gathered in Gujrat’s Kotla area.

The PML-N leader told the deposed premier that his “game is over” and the PML-N is now in-charge of the affairs.

“As his Lettergate theory failed, he resorted to a new narrative, saying his life is in danger,” she added.

The PML-N leader accused the former premier of resorting to such tactics to avoid presenting a report card to the people over his performance. It is simply because, she added, he has no performance to put before the masses.

On the alleged threats to Imran’s life, she said: “We don’t want you to die, we want you to live to see Nawaz Sharif’s progress."

At the same time, Maryam asked Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah to find the video Imran is talking about to confirm the claims and provide ample security to the former premier.

She also took Imran to task for his criticism of the government over rising inflation and other issues. “If he wants to put the blame for his four-year lack of performance on us, we won’t let that happen.”

In fact, by doing so, she added, Imran Khan is presenting a charge-sheet against himself.

Maryam also mocked the PTI chief for saying he had blocked the cellphone numbers of those representing the establishment, saying: “I am certain that they have blocked your mobile number and you are now the wrong number in the eyes of the masses.”

Talking about the PTI’s foremost demand of holding early elections, she said: “Now elections will be held when our leader [Nawaz Sharif] will let us know from London.”

Also read: Conspirators have only ‘assassination option’ to get rid of me: Imran

Addressing the massive rally, Hamza Shehbaz said, “If Imran is let loose with his rant, he will undermine Pakistan’s peace.”

The Punjab chief minister opined that the deposed premier deprived people of their jobs and is now bringing a bad name to the country with his unfounded claims of a ‘foreign conspiracy’.

On the occasion, Hamza – son of Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif – vowed to bring down prices of commodities in the province, especially those of edible items.

Hamza vowed to bring immense progress to Kotla, build roads as well as upgrade the educational status of the area.

According to the party's Twitter handle, Hamza also visited the Aziz Bhatti Teaching Hospital soon after he arrived in Gujrat.

On May 11, while addressing a rally in Swabi, Maryam lambasted former prime minister Imran Khan for crying foul and claiming he was ousted through a “foreign conspiracy”.

She maintained the stance that the PTI chief was not the subject of any conspiracy but that his own MNAs and MPAs had cast a no-trust vote against him.

On the same day, Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif along with a 10-member delegation of PML-N’s senior leadership met Nawaz in London to seek his counsel for overcoming the ongoing political, economic and constitutional crisis in the country.

In the meeting chaired by three-time ex-PM, briefings were given on the prevailing crisis and consultations were held on various proposals for taking the country out of the dire straits and dealing with the violators of the Constitution.

I wonder how much money was spent on gathering all these people in one place. Because if this is for real, then we most certainly are hurting toward a Civil War, whose carnage would the likes of which the world has never seen.

Your Patwari league does huge Jalsas with govt resources. Check their Jalsas when they were in opposition
I have nothing to do with them. You are just dismissing obvious pictures that are posted by PLMN supporters. It is technically possible for my suspicions to be true :pop:

The footage taken hours before the start surely does make some happy I don't mind. :lol:
Have a look at the aerial footage again.

Ask N League to gather this many people without using their goons. Then we will see. Most of these people attended this jalsa because of the threats of their local goons.

Just an edit... I know this because I have friends in Kotla.

Last edited:
I have nothing to do with them. You are just dismissing obvious pictures that are posted by PLMN supporters. It is technically possible for my suspicions to be true :pop:
PML(N) does have the ethnic vote in Punjab - it after all is the party that coined “Jaag Punjabi Jaag”

I m more amazed and people who are still supporting these scums.
PPP & PMLN
Have ruled Pakistan multiple times even with military intervention, but what have build in previously, if they cant even get treatment in Pakistan and raise or teach own children in Pakistan something is wrong somewhere.

I mean how much these people are willing to fall, when they will be satisfied with all the corrupt of these people, when they will finally wake up and stop supporting corruption.

Even if you are not doing anything wrong but you are supporting others, you will be judged as same, dont these people fear Allah ?

I have often wondered the same thing.
Why do people keep supporting corrupt individuals.

So far, i believe the answer is:
Its a lack of critical thinking and tribalism.

Humans are hard-wired to subconsciously seek to be part of something greater, a party, group or tribe. The tendency to stick with your own, overlook your own groups bad behaviour or shortcomings, is a evolutional survival trait.

We are basically civilized hunter-gatherers roaming around in hypermodern society but stuck with a brain that has not changed since past 50K years.

The bad news is that politicians are extremely attuned to those very primitive instinct that all humans have. Just try carefully analyze how skillful politicians use their language, tone and body movement, in order to hit directly our subconscious hunter-gatherer brain.

The amazing part is that these tricks works 9/10 times, even though the recieving individual know its a trick!!!!!

Its basic brain chemistry, hormones and hypotalamus interacting and interpreting.

Last edited:
LOL @ Mammoth jalsa. Mammoth hi bula lete to jalsa bara to lagta.

I am amazed people still compare to IK jalsas. Just like you cant find corruption against IK, you cant beat his jalsas. Accept it and rest on it.

Ah yes the old camera from behind Mariam long range shot.
Put your money where your mouth is Donekyleauge call the elections, let’s see your ‘numbers’.

why is she so angry these days if Imran's game is over

you can see the copy paste clearly LMAO
1652653167875.png

Ah yes the old camera from behind Mariam long range shot.
Put your money where your mouth is Donekyleauge call the elections, let’s see your ‘numbers’.
Yeah, don’t get why nooras are doing these “jalsas” ? They are in power and have categorically said no elections until next year. So why conduct these gatherings using state funds and machinery.

Back
Top Bottom