What's new

Your Favourite Animal

Porbot

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello all, I am opening this thread for us to share what are our favourite animals and why. If you have a situation of story please tell us. I will start first:

1. Cat: I love Cat. Because, it is independent and show his affection to his master. They are very smart creature and clean. Prophet Muhammad (S) had a cat as a pet and he was fond of it.

2. Dog: I don't know why dogs just touches your heart. They protect their masters. Everyone knows how dogs are. Let me tell you a story from my life:

I went to my mom's village for Eid I think. And after few days a female dog started to follow me. I don't know why. I did not feed it nor took care it. Any how the day we were leaving, the dog came to certain distance and stopped there. As if it has a border. Still my heart cries for the dog. I never saw the dog again. I wish I will have a dog and a cat again.

crocodiles - brute strength...

ha ha ha no one seems to have something they have touch. I wonder if tiger was a pet, what it would do?

PISTOL SHRIMP..

Last edited by a moderator:
anything except snake and pig.

anything except snake and pig.

Zebra

zebra_hug.jpg

Elephant

elephant-painting-by-heatheronhertravels.jpg

Peacock

Peacock.jpg

Marine:

1. Great white shark

2. Killer whale

Land:

1. Lion

2. Tiger

3. Constrictor snakes

Humans.....................Love them, hate em, but you just can't get enough of them...........
And you can't deny that they aren't any better then animals:agree:

Back
Top Bottom