What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

How can i forget myself; i am one of my favourite posters :man_in_love:

1gsv7.jpg

You are a pretty female? :azn:

Have been following PDF for many years as a guest.

My favorite poster was a guy called "Chinese Dragon". He was a handful for the Indian posters haha

I hope I live long enough to welcome my PDF friends to my country and show them around.

Sir the way things have gone south in the last few months, I feel that even our next couple of generations might find visiting the other country, a task more difficult than conquering Everest.

Although I have only stayed here for a little while, I already know who my favourite guys are:

@Horus : Him and I both agree on a Islamic Democratic Pakistan. We share many political views. He is decisive and very patriotic.

@Oscar : The definition of a living computer. Still do not understand his political views.

@Quwa : Impressive analysts

@User

Although I have only stayed here for a little while, I already know who my favourite guys are:

@Horus : Him and I both agree on a Islamic Democratic Pakistan. We share many political views. He is decisive and very patriotic.

@Oscar : The definition of a living computer. Still do not understand his political views.

@Quwa : Impressive analysts

@User

Thank you sir, you yourself seem quite composed and a knowledgeable person, I hope you won't get distracted (like many of us :lol: ) and will keep posting well constructed arguments.

All the best..................

No one. Everyone I favored left the forum months/years ago:angry:!! And the rest of you are a bunch of choffers.

Except Waz:happy:.

No one. Everyone I favored left the forum months/years ago:angry:!! And the rest of you are a bunch of choffers.

Except Waz:happy:.
:( it's not true we are only mean to troll indians:butcher: and extremely conservative pakistanis:woot: here. rest of the guys/girls are respected here.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom