What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

Ah, I get on with you too matey, my Aussie bro. It's a connection we all have UK, NZ, CAN and AUS.

Birds of a feather mate.. birds of a feather.. :-)

I feel honored dude thx, always enjoying conversations with you. :toast_sign:

I also have a couple favourite posters but dont wanna make a list now, those whom im talking about know it already thats what matters. :-)

Only shame is that so many trolls can post freely which is damaging the seriousness of the forum.

Cheers brah.. I quite like @Sinan too but sometimes jingoism gets the better of him and he looses all rationality

jamahir was good because he appeared to be contrarian and have general decency but ever since I could put him in a box, he has become boring...

@jamahir was indeed a interesting bloke to have a conversation with, he took the piss out of many fellow Indians though.. It's just his totally mental hatred of dogs that i couldn't fathom.. Maybe he was just stirring the pot

The worse i have come across here is @Luffy 500 the resident jihadist.. That guy should be in Guantanamo.. He's been conspicuously missing since the attacks in Dhaka, anyone else noticed ?

Cheers brah.. I quite like @Sinan too but sometimes jingoism gets the better of him and he looses all rationality

@jamahir was indeed a interesting bloke to have a conversation with, he took the piss out of many fellow Indians though.. It's just his totally mental hatred of dogs that i couldn't fathom.. Maybe he was just stirring the pot
he mentioned once or twice, his hatred comes from personal tragedy... all his cats were murdered by gangs of street dogs...

from Pakistan and U.S-------without any doubt sir @MastanKhan :big_boss:
from Iran ----------- @haman10 :-)
from India------------@jamahir :cool:
favourite Female posters------ @Levina :enjoy: @Maira La :) @Moonlight :)
and @BDforever :P
a7QqxZzA_700wa_0.gif

Just realized i've been posting here for over 3 years now, And have come across many a character, Most highly nationalists for obvious reasons of being a defense forum, Some religious conservative nuts (Mostly Pakistani) Some very dense college kids (Mainly Indians from my experience), And obviously some very mature sane intellectual posters from all the countries represented

These are the blokes/ladies who i have got along pretty well.. And found to be most agreeable with..

Who are yours ?

Bangladeshi - @Anubis
:cray::cray::cray:

Ab is baat pe bhi Mujhe gussa a sakta :D
this single post with that emoji equates to watching an horror movie with altaf bhai---------stop scaring me:mad:

Thank you bro. I like your posts. We should all do our best to ward off Indian trolls, for the sake of forum quality. :D
my pleasure bro------first they select their target and then the hunt in packs begin, however, they get their sanity dose one way or the other----:D

you can't run away from me madaam:D
hyURc.gif

Lolz
Thanks.
But did i see you name @BDforever among females?
Poor thing.
:lol:

My fav list ...some time back i used to have a long list. But now i've realised that most of them like 90% of posters dont even mean what they post. Have even seen some confess that they use PDF to vent out their frustration. Jeez!
Those who i think are good posters, are my freinds outside the forum. So i dont have to name them. :angel:
it was a wild guess D-------and the way @BDforever confronted my post, proved it to be correct:lol:
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom