What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

two of my favourite pakistani posters are perma banned .. darkinsky and a racist pathan I cant remember his id... :)
spring onion will get mention on women's quota...salik for being so mysterious..
mugwoop has done pretty poorly since she got the title...
among bdians i like loki(not active much), anubis and a bihari who every bdian and indian hated to guts(forgot his id, not active)... but he was funnier than major saab and quite agreeable(to me)

among indians, rain main(when not being pathetic troll)... sky lord, parikrama...
ed:saw somebody else mentioned, have to add anant coz I love railways..
jamahir was good because he appeared to be contrarian and have general decency but ever since I could put him in a box, he has become boring...
abingdonboy is decent but simply he is too far from India to have any sense of reality... too bookish
joe has seen the biggest fall simply because he is abusive to young members and has no patience for people with different views.. am already a condescending grumpy bloke... I shudder to think what will happen to me in future :(

chinese - pass , very rarely read a post with double red flag, things might have changed in last 2 years though
turks - same as above, have not been to their section much lately, neptune was good
iranian - soheil(?), the most prolific iranian poster, coz of his sick smileys

Last edited:
two of my favourite pakistani posters are perma banned .. darkinsky and a racist pathan I cant remember his id... :)
spring onion will get mention on women's quota...salik for being so mysterious..
mugwoop has done pretty poorly since she got the title...
among bdians i like loki(not active much), anubis and a bihari who every bdian and indian hated to guts(forgot his id, not active)... but he was funnier than major saab and quite agreeable(to me)

among indians, rain main(when not being pathetic troll)... sky lord, parikrama...
jamahir was good because he appeared to be contrarian and have general decency but ever since I could put him in a box, he has become boring...
abingdonboy is decent but simply he is too far from India to have any sense of reality... too bookish
joe has seen the biggest fall simply because he is abusive to young members and has no patience for people with different views.. am already a condescending grumpy bloke... I shudder to think what will happen to me in future :(

chinese - pass , very rarely read a post with double red flag, things might have changed in last 2 years though
turks - have not been to their section much lately, neptune was good
iranian - soheil(?), the most prolific iranian poster, coz of his sick smileys
:(

Hahaha...I must add @hinduguy to my list ...he has the talent to say the most offensive things in a very direct but most pleasant, humorous and mundane manner so that no one takes offense....but the message gets through.

The best was when Jamahir posted some idiotic commie poem that made no sense whatsoever, I don't think he understood it himself either, I held back from comment, because I knew it would start a fight but Hindu guy very blandly said that the article reminded him of something a "homeless guy would say in his sleep ! " :p: No one was offended, everyone laughed ...but the message got through :tup:

Hahaha...I must add @hinduguy to my list ...he has the talent to say the most offensive things in a very direct but most pleasant, humorous and mundane manner so that no one takes offense....but the message gets through.

The best was when Jamahir posted some idiotic commie poem that made no sense whatsoever, I don't think he understood it himself either, I held back from comment, because I knew it would start a fight but Hindu guy very blandly said that the article reminded him of something a "homeless guy would say in his sleep ! " :p: No one was offended, everyone laughed ...but the message got through :tup:
you are not saying this coz i mentioned you, right?
I will take it with both hands regardless..so thanks... :)

Good morning and thank you. You have included me with some big names here :D. You are good too I most of the time find my debates with you lively.

Brother I was doing you no favors nor being biased.

You belong in that list.

favourite Female posters------ @Levina :enjoy: @Maira La :) @Moonlight :)
and @BDforever :P
Lolz
Thanks.
But did i see you name @BDforever among females?
Poor thing.
:lol:

My fav list ...some time back i used to have a long list. But now i've realised that most of them like 90% of posters dont even mean what they post. Have even seen some confess that they use PDF to vent out their frustration. Jeez!
Those who i think are good posters, are my freinds outside the forum. So i dont have to name them. :angel:

@PARIKRAMA - Great posts and analysis in simple English . Seen less in knife fight with others. Predicts future !!!

@anant_s - Encyclopedia in the matters related to Railway .

@Abingdonboy - @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR - Till almost a couple of years before , I used to visit this forum just to read their posts. Quality posts.

@Water Car Engineer - Great and deep knowledge in made in India weapons .

@Unknowncommando , @hkdas - Pictures perfect !

@GURU DUTT - Expert views wrapped in a witty language .

(Mentioning only a few here... )

Back
Top Bottom