What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

Yaar menu koi ghussa ne twaday naal. I am simply saying, don't take this forum stuff so seriously. Negative positive ratings ka kya farak par tha he zindagi me?

As Vital Signs once said:

Kyun Pareshan he tu?
Kahi jahan aur bhi he.
Kitnay haseen aur bhi he!
Kyun Pareshan he tu?

:angel::angel::angel:

Relax brother.
Lolz,
Frankly speaking, it wont have ANY effect on your out of forum life dear but for some what happens here is also important. For me it is!

Anyway, thanks for the concern.

Lol,
Why so angry? Did i rated some of your posts too? The problem is, i decide when i come across such things and do not remember them for future reference. So in case of any objection, you need to guide me to it. Furthermore, i feel no shame is accepting when and if i make a mistake and am ready to correct that. If that is something you have objection with i wont be able to do much to help you. :)

Lol,
Why so angry? Did i rated some of your posts too? The problem is, i decide when i come across such things and do not remember them for future reference. So in case of any objection, you need to guide me to it. Furthermore, i feel no shame is accepting when and if i make a mistake and am ready to correct that. If that is something you have objection with i wont be able to do much to help you. :)

Perfect.

And I am sure both of us have reversed our ratings on more than one occasion, faced with a good reason to do so.

Of course. Today we celebrate your birthday. :D

Many Happy Returns, Sir.

Thanks, chief.

My list -

Late @Tiki Tam Tam
@Vinod2070
@karan.1970
@sancho
@Contrarian
@IndianArmy
@illusion8

@muse - One of the best I have seen
@TechLahore
@T-Faz
@Neo - Not for the quality posts but personal.
@Oscar - when he posts as a poster
@AgNoStiC MuSliM - When he chose not to be intellectually dishonest. Great debater !!
@Spring Onion - for being a furious poster once upon a time.

@HongWu :D
@Superboy :D

:'( Missed Sir Ray C (RIP to his family. He treated me like his daughter.) God bless him despite all his differences with us.

2. There was a poster by name of only Vinod (or may be this is his id which you mentioned) he was a good poster though like other Indian posters he too used to be easily hyper with bp rising.

3. do you remember adux? (may be i spell it wrong?) All you have mentioned are good posters

Perfect.

And I am sure both of us have reversed our ratings on more than one occasion, faced with a good reason to do so.

Thanks, chief.
Sure sir!
No shame in that either!
It is a judgement call after all and sure i can be wrong with my judgement. In fact, there must be some ratings out there that i never had the opportunity to reconsider and which were not justified but may be that is part of process.

A great debate (and a good poster) is never intellectually dishonest.
EXACTLY! :P

:'( Missed Sir Ray C (RIP to his family. He treated me like his daughter.) God bless him despite all his differences with us.

2. There was a poster by name of only Vinod (or may be this is his id which you mentioned) he was a good poster though like other Indian posters he too used to be easily hyper with bp rising.

3. do you remember adux? (may be i spell it wrong?) All you have mentioned are good posters

Vinod was the Indian with rabies. Not a good guy at all. I can't say I agree with you.

However, what I find nauseating if not outright gross is when we have Indian's, yes that mass of humanity mostly heaped and squirming in the Ganges living in abject poverty, who until a generation or so were mostly or partly naked, with bit of cloth wrapped around and emaciated flesh showing through the spare wrap of of the "Sari", shitting en masse on top of each other, mostly hideous looking, except in the odd case where a rape gene from the Muslim conquerors from the West had improved the stock, lacking any culture lecturing Pakistan.

This post of mine is getting so much attention you guy's might as well make a plaque of it in my memory. People say things in heat of moment. You guy's want to lynch me or something? Get over it and move on. Jeez ....

This post of mine is getting so much attention you guy's might as well make a plaque of it in my memory. People say things in heat of moment. You guy's want to lynch me or something? Get over it and move. Jeez ....

Indians have a hard time taking a joke on this forum, but along side them, some of the senior Pakistani bazorgs also have the same problem.

Many share the same feeling. Brigadier Ray was/is an inspiration one or another kind for everyone.

Yes, the same guy. Aggressive, witty but impactful. Perhaps a tone higher than required on this platform.

Yes I do, that's too long back. Is Bull around?

A great debate (and a good poster) is never intellectually dishonest.

I can understand the context of your argument. :)

But I appreciate the lawyers who can selectively hide, exploits the loop holes around, technically, and have maze of words to twist the plot. I see it as an art, devils art though, but its a beauty in its own sense.

And I didn't called him a great debater when he is intellectually dishonest or rather he chose to be.

The only thing in the universe that is faster than the speed of light is how quickly jokes become unfunny when the target is changed! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom