What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

Depends. For entertainment,

1. Ungli @MastanKhan about PAF for full thread entertainment.
2. Unglying @Imran Khan for Bangladesh and pretty much everything.
3. @RiazHaq for having the unbelievable ability to make dung look like gold ore with his abilities. I think he will do amazingly well in PR.
4. @Joe Shearer when someone starts on history and he decides he will use the Queen's English on middle schoolers.
5. Introducing @gambit in any chinese thread is fun.

Vinod was the Indian with rabies. Not a good guy at all. I can't say I agree with you.

hahahahahaha well he was one of the Indians who hated me the most.By good poster I meant he does have a brain. BTW he was indeed one of those Indians who looses temper and can abuse you

Bad analogy Sir. A lawyer has a binding fiduciary duty to his/her client. Moderating or administrating a forum is a very different ballgame, or to engage in intelligent thoughtful debate. If those who are charged with upholding rules themselves break them, then what is left is a PDF that is only an expected microcosm of Pakistan.

And we can all see the direction being followed, but it is their right. :D

Then you do not understand the dynamic behind successful forums. Or in fact you do ;)

What you wish the forum to be differs to what the owner want it to be. Me and you, with 0 stake may cry for intellectual honesty(that is only incentive for us), but admin have different needs to cater too. In that endeavour if some quality could be served along, cherry on the cake for us but its priority no 2.

Its like a commercial cinema, if some message could be delivered for critical acclaim, so far so good, but not on the cost of entertainment value.

Not everyone here or other places burn themselves for charity. I should zip myself with this. You too should, the line which need not to be crossed is nearby.

Many share the same feeling. Brigadier Ray was/is an inspiration one or another kind for everyone.

Yes, the same guy. Aggressive, witty but impactful. Perhaps a tone higher than required on this platform.

Yes I do, that's too long back. Is Bull around?

I can understand the context of your argument. :)

But I appreciate the lawyers who can selectively hide, exploits the loop holes around, technically, and have maze of words to twist the plot. I see it as an art, devils art though, but its a beauty in its own sense.

And I didn't called him a great debater when he is intellectually dishonest or rather he chose to be.

Bull is not banned but he got martyred in the marriage battlefield .

BTW what was your old ID?

Vinod's tone was not higher but he was openly abusive to our religion and could not absorb criticism

What's the point of this thread? It's all subjective and lets people know which people like them even though they already knew it in the first place.
thats the whole point of the thread.. to let people know that their posts are being read and liked... sometimes its not even posts, people just like some members for whatever reason.

I asked you three times in case what I thought might be incorrect. Now you grab that signature of yours and shove it up your own a*ss you pontificating turd. At least the rest here don't walk with air of superiority but you do - yet push comes to shove your nothing but a weasel.

You don't have the moral backbone anymore then a slug has a backbone. At least it has a reason why it leaves a slime where ever it goes. What is yours?

And to think I defended you in the past.

Ps. Want to post that caption again or do you have the honesty to do that?

Just to clarify for the benefit of the forum. This pontificating turd @Syed.Ali.Haider made personal referance against me but then deleted it after I asked him what did he mean by his so called "joke". Then when I asked him what he meant he plunged his head into the ground and swung his as*s cheeks into the air - naked.

This turd goes around like self proclaimed investment of virtue and righteousness. But he is nothing but a spineless fag*got. And the funny bit he has qualified his own signature.

Of course, there are so many other members with such endearing qualities too. :D

Just to clarify for the benefit of the forum. This pontificating turd @Syed.Ali.Haider made personal referance against me but then deleted it after I asked him what did he mean by his so called "joke". Then when I asked him what he meant he plunged his head into the ground and swung his as*s cheeks into the air - naked.

This turd goes around like self proclaimed investment of virtue and righteousness. But he is nothing but a spineless fag*got. And the funny bit he has qualified his own signature.

Always keep screenshot of posts (not just copy/paste) you could use to destroy any a$$hole's pdf reputation.

Back
Top Bottom