What's new

Younis Khan in normal clothes

i wished he kicked these 'fans'!

WoW very simple lifestyle, shame on politician. Pak cricketers have no security anything ? How can media approach him so easily.

Younus is a very simple and humble guy and this just proves that.

WoW very simple lifestyle, shame on politician. Pak cricketers have no security anything ? How can media approach him so easily.

Our cricketers do not require high-level security to move around in their own country. They hang around the city like an average Pakistani and do not think much of themselves. Something which is quite rare in today's world.

Our cricketers too also hang around the city like an average Citizen (Except Sachin, u know reasons, but he is very hunble guy, lotsa charity work) and do not think much of themselves.

Dunno how to explain what I was trying to say, but things are differant here, fan following is huge, its risky.

What do u mean by 'own country' ? Obviously threat is always from extremists/outsiders.

stop this propoganda aginst younis we need good leaders when we dont have we cry when we have them we abuse them we will never be happy in any cucumtances

i wished he kicked these 'fans'!

Preferably in the nuts, I suggest.

Nothing annoys me more than *anyone* waking me up from deep sleep. Cant imagine what Younis and other national heros go through when they're harassed by media and fans.

I have nothing but utmost respect for Younis who acted so politely and professionally with his fans and media freaks who woke him up from sleep. :tup:

these media people... ahhh.. what's the point of going all they way to his home to disturb him.. they should really get kicked.

Its a surprise to see Captain of Pakistan Cricket Team living in Mohalas and driving old jeeps. I used to think Cricketers would be one of the riches people in Pakistan but this doesn't seem true for all of them.

Didnot understand what he was saying(obvoiusly)

but looks like he was being polite to an outsider.

Back
Top Bottom