What's new

Youngsters in Indian Politics

I would propose at leat 50 percent from Sangh Parivar and rest outsider.
We dont wanna Break Party from between ... There can be Groups in BJP like outsiders , insiders , Sanghis, Moderates ... Thats dangerous for the Party...

100% from Sangha is required... Today Congress has 100's of splinter groups because of allowing any tom,dick and harry in the party...

:o:....why congress Nair saab?, by the way I have stood from BJP too during my college, and they allowed me to contest, though I changed it to my regional party in my college elections.:D

Look Look Your best qualified for Congress :P... I am never wrong :agree:

I will take a graduate over a chai wala anyday. At least a guy from US would know what a developed country looks like and would at least try some what to emulate some changes back here

LOL ...... all that a person needs to see what a developed country looks like is Star world, Star movies, HBO and BBC. :lol:

In spite of having cable TV at the homes I do not see the graduates of this country making any efforts to become like the US :P

LOL ...... all that a person needs to see what a developed country looks like is Star world, Star movies, HBO and BBC. :lol:

In spite of having cable TV at the homes I do not see the graduates of this country making any efforts to become like the US :P

It is not just looking at the place you need to live there to see how things work and the way of life as well. You can watch star world and BBC all life long and you will not know how the things here are different from back home.

It is not just looking at the place you need to live there to see how things work and the way of life as well. You can watch star world and BBC all life long and you will not know how the things here are different from back home.

OK. We will make it mandatory for all our politicians to live in a developed country for at least 5 years if they are graduates.

10 years in a foreign country if they are a chai wala. :lol:

Any more inspirational ideas or insights we can all benefit from ?

OK. We will make it mandatory for all our politicians to live in a developed country for at least 5 years if they are graduates.

10 years in a foreign country if they are a chai wala. :lol:

Any more inspirational ideas or insights we can all benefit from ?

pfft you make such retarded posts. putting you on ignore.

Back
Top Bottom