What's new

Youngest Pakistan Microsoft certified professional between life and death.

Unfortunately in this line of business it is common

No Sir, this is not common.
She is too young to have natural heart attack.

Unfortunately, this Ghadari govt. has no relationship with public

This is indeed a sad day. I pray for her and her family. Let all of Pakistan pray for her and family - Thanks for your post Bilal^^ - nice words.

This is just so sad - I hope she survives and recovers soon.
408580_275050359218679_136265619763821_794730_1327320430_n.jpg

i feel so sad man . kis ki nazer lag gai bechari ko :cry:

one qes study effect her?:frown:

Thats sad news...
At this young age it is rare to have heart problems....
Abrupt unexplained heart attacks are usually caused by faulty QT interval...
People should get this thing checked as this is the most common silent killer in young people...

Please pray for this precious little girl.

Please Lord we ask that you heal Hope, that you come into her and take away illness, pain, or any fears associated with her heart.

Lord we beg you to spare this child any suffering. Please Lord guide this family let them feel your amazing power and grace, bestow upon them the love, faith and guidance they will need to conquer these trials, we praise you Lord

inshaa Allah!! My best wishes are with her.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Oh maaan! Look at her in hospital. I really want to cry now:

i hate these sensationalist tv channels,, they have no moral ethical views ,, they just try to get first,, someone fighting for life virtually at death bed is shown on tv ,,hell with those channels,,

Very sad to see such a bright young girl in such a state.
I shudder to think what must be going in her parents minds.

There is nothing more hurtful than to watch your child suffer while you are helpless.
You only realize purest love when you have children of your own and if anything like this happens the heart is torn apart.

May Allah be merciful on her and her family and give them peace.
Ameen

390252_314870471881284_168598359841830_1002834_234284967_n.jpg

FAISALABAD: Aarifa Karim Randhawa, the youngest ever Microsoft certified professional, is struggling between life and death.

On December 22, Aarifa was admitted to Lahore’s CMH hospital after suffering cardiac arrest. On Thursday, doctors said there is no hope for her survival, and that her life support could be switched off ‘at any time’.

After the news of Aarifa’s condition emerged, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif took notice and offered economic support to the family, but they have refused to take the money.

arifa-karim.png

When Aarifa, now 16, was given the title of a Microsoft professional as a young child, she visited the company’s headquarters in the US. When she met Bill Gates himself, she had two questions: Why weren’t children allowed to work for Microsoft, and why such few women worked for the organisation.

Her love for technology, however, started long before she was recognised internationally. After discovering computers for the first time at the age of five, she pestered her father for a personal computer, and after that there was no looking back.

arfa_billgate.jpg

Aarifa’s father recalled the year in which his daughter passed the test which enabled her to be declared the youngest professional certified by Microsoft in the world. “When she passed the test at age nine, everyone thought the result was wrong,” he reminisced. She wanted to make software just like Bill Gates, he added. She would say that she wanted to work for children and poor people.

Proudly, he said she came from a ‘low-profile’ family, but she would always say she wanted to study all over the world and then come back to help the people in her village. Her dreams were never for herself alone.

Arfa+Karim+with+Fatma+Jinnah+Gold+Medal.jpg

Aarifa’s achievements go far beyond recognition from Microsoft alone. The 16-year-old, a student of Lahore Grammar School’s Paragon campus, has represented Pakistan in various international forums. In 2005, the child prodigy received the Fatimah Jinnah Gold Medal from the government as well as the Salaam Pakistan Youth Award. In addition, she has received the president’s award for Pride of Performance, medals from IT professionals around the world, and also became a brand ambassador for PTCL in 2010.

Her talents however, are versatile. Besides excelling in the field of science and technology, Aarifa also flew a plane at the age of 10.

12-29-2011_29577_l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom