What's new

Youngest Pakistan Microsoft certified professional between life and death.

Sorry guys, this news seems to be fabricated. Here is the latest.

LAHORE: Arifa Karim Randhawa, the child tech prodigy in critical condition, has shown some sign of life after she moved some of her fingers and her brain showed some activity, her Father Lt Col (Retd) Amjad Karim Randhawa told The Express Tribune on Friday.

Karim, who is still on life support, is still in a critical state and is being tended to the doctors, who had earlier lost hope of the child’s recovery.

More on her.

In August 2005, Arfa Karim received the Fatimah Jinnah Gold Medal in the field of Science and Technology, presented by the Prime Minister of Pakistan at that time. She also received the Salaam Pakistan Youth Award again in August 2005 by the President of Pakistan. Arfa Karim is also the recipient of the President's Award for Pride of Performance. This is a very high level civil award granted to people who have shown excellence in their respective fields over a long period of time. Arfa is till now the youngest recipient of that award ever.

Arfa Karim has also represented Pakistan on various international forums, she was invited by the IT Professionals of Dubai for a stay of two weeks in Dubai. A dinner reception was hosted for her there, which was attended by the diagnostics of Dubai including the Ambassador of Pakistan. During that trip, Arfa was presented with various medals and awards. She also flew a plane in a flying club in Dubai at the age of 10, and received the first flight certificate.

In November 2006, Arfa was invited by Microsoft to be a part of the keynote session in the Tech-Ed Developers conference held in Barcelona. The theme of the conference was "Get ahead of the game" and Arfa was presented as a true specimen of being ahead of the game. She was the only Pakistani among over 5000 developers in that conference.

Oh.. i just edited my words..

My sincerest wishes for her health.

May Allah keep her healthy all her life and may she lives longer than me.

My wishes and prayers for her and her family, god bless her.

This is so sad... RIP little one, my thoughts goes out to her family and close friends.

Such a sad news... RIP to the genius kid.

She is alive Alhamdulilah and in a little better position. May Allah help her with a quick recovery :cry: its seems so sad :cry:
last hope, u posted the wrong title... i read the same news but it is not true, someone made it up... she is alive and will stay alive inshAllah...

She should live, she can be a beacon of hope for all the women of the subcontinent who are constantly told by the society , by their parents, husbands, siblings, that they cannot do everything.

Damn it .. she is the living proof of what women can achieve.

@ Last Hope: Please remove that last pic of the girl with tubes down her throat. Let the poor girl have some dignified memories.
RIP.

She should live, she can be a beacon of hope for all the women of the subcontinent who are constantly told by the society , by their parents, husbands, siblings, that they cannot do everything.

Damn it .. she is the living proof of what women can achieve.

Dont copy paste. She is just MCP.
She is so young, that is the most distressing thing(apart from the fact that her family would be going through hell) :(

45_sickness.gif

Back
Top Bottom