What's new

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when

When......

that "music-documentary" came on, on PTV

"mere gown mein bijli aaye hai"

or.....when "Small Wonder" and that horrid show "Bold and Beautiful" used to show on Star Plus and people actually watched it

I never realised that we are so similar. I used to do pretty much the same stuff during those times. Especially the cartoons used to be awesome

Swat Kats , Captain Planet , Ed ,Edd and Eddy , pokemon was gaining popularity ( i love it )

Now , we have crap anime **** and cartoons like Samurai Jack that no one watches.

I was in Lahore, and I remember watching OJ Simpson run from Los Angeles police in his Ford truck

Hey guys after posting over here i went to see ssome of my childhood friends over here in maidstone.
And together` we watched Bota from Toba Tek Singh.
You remember it.

Also I remember we used to play Bandar Kila when ever we went to our village, also Guli Danda , Banta and in winters Ackhrot.
Also in summer saperaas(snake charmer) used to visit our farm and they would play on their Beeeens and the snakes would dance. After school we friends would have Gol Gappy and ssome times Muli with yummy spices sprinkled on it...

EMO GIRL you have made my day today THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

we watched Bota from Toba Tek Singh.

:yahoo:

this is just awesome

lets continue sharing things..

In 90s, There was no traffic jams in Islamabad and the city used to sleep at 9.00 i loved it

:rofl:

Isloo, the city of sleeping Giants.......

probably the most 'sleepy' city in the world...

One of my Fav shows

ab8f0ee13acd9ef4ebe3ebd68ec0949a.jpg

2219bf98a03c4824497f8f33d384f360.jpg

yeah, and people used to be a bit more.......innocent

i'd love to have some old folks in here; we'd know about Pakistan in 1950s and 60s...the real golden years

:smitten:

these cartoons are just awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, and people used to be a bit more.......innocent

i'd love to have some old folks in here; we'd know about Pakistan in 1950s and 60s...the real golden years

what was it like back then? what did you do in your early teens?

میری مٹھی میں بند ہے کیا؟

بتا دو نا؟

ناز پان مصالحہ
:smitten::pakistan:
o and the tune of it... hahaha, i remeber it.
it was tasty....hmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom