See the stick condition...

1669990176637.png

حاجی گیا، تے حافظ آیا
کجھ وی فرق نظر نہ آیا
😛😛😛

"Haji geya, tay Hafiz aaya
Kujh ve faraq nazar na aaya"

no homo, but aleast he is easier on the eyes than that ugly bastard before him

He did a good job of exposing how army interferes in political system and governance in Pakistan.
His predecessors have done the same and his successors will do the same.
Now its up to the jaahil awam to make good use of this finding and bring about a permanent change but this doesn't seem to be happening.
Its actually the jahil awam this time whose criticism/humiliation on social media caused his exit as it caused intense resistance from within the army ranks. Even people like me who never spoke against army raised voice against this disgraced General. Lets hope future Generals will learn from this although its highly unlikely but now Pakistani people are not afraid to speak against Army.

People In interior Sindh vote for Zardari / Bhutto because they literally have no other choice. Law and order in interior Sindh does not exists not that its any better in cities either. wadera are the judge, jury and executioners, so if they ( wadera's ) want people to vote for Zardari guess what they will vote for Zardari.

People aren't stupid, but they are poor and helpless as state have left them at the hands of Zardari and his minions, So you wanna blame some one blame the system AKA Pakistan Army. Zardari and Clan are left alone as long as they follow orders and do as told. in exchange they get to do what they like Don't forget MQM was also created by Military to take care of cities and even Today it is controlled by Military. Almost all of sectarian outfits are also controlled by the Military (Divide and rule formula)

Until reforms are carried out followed by actual punishments given don't expect people to change and why should they risk their lives and families just to be killed and dumped by some one with money who will walk away next day without spending a day in jail.

These are the ground realities My friend and until people see change they will not move for crying out loud khan himself got shot and no FIR until today
How can 48 million people of Sindh be helpless?

You mean someone else will bring about reforms to encourage people to rise up? If people are that maflooj then they don't deserve any better. This is the reason they are oppressed in the first place. Always waiting for someone else to fix their problems.

Even if someone (like IK) fixes the system for these maflooj awam they will sooner or later lose everything as they are incapable of defending it. That is the basis of the point I have raised i.e. IK cannot go far with his pied piper methodology on jaahil maflooj awam until people learn to fight to bring about a positive change.

How can 48 million people of Sindh be helpless?

You mean someone else will bring about reforms to encourage people to rise up? If people are that maflooj then they don't deserve any better. This is the reason they are oppressed in the first place. Always waiting for someone else to fix their problems.

Even if someone (like IK) fixes the system for these maflooj awam they will sooner or later lose everything as they are incapable of defending it. That is the basis of the point I have raised i.e. IK cannot go far with his pied piper methodology on jaahil maflooj awam until people learn to fight to bring about a positive change.

How exactly people rising up and killing each other will help Pakistan or its citizens. Almost all swindlers fear the uprising, so their immediate families already live outside the country. It's the Sharif family, the Bajwa family, the Papa Johns family. Kiyani family to name a few...

They don't care that you shoot each other, they're safe. These Monsters have years to prepare and I also know they aren't going away easily, but we have to find a better way to remove them than to destroy our own country and kill each other.

We witnessed the biggest high treason committed by this treacherous swine, even Mir Jafar pales in comparison to him the fact the former freely walks without any accountability is very disturbing. The Army GHQ keeps breeding Bajwa's the day we free ourselves from the clutches of these American stooges, is the day Pakistan truly becomes a sovereign country.

Last edited:
How exactly people rising up and killing each other will help Pakistan or its citizens. Almost all swindlers fear the uprising, so their immediate families already live outside the country. It's the Sharif family, the Bajwa family, the Papa Johns family. Kiyani family to name a few...

They don't care that you shoot each other, they're safe. These Monsters have years to prepare and I also know they aren't going away easily, but we have to find a better way to remove them than to destroy our own country and kill each other.
Killing each other? Where did you get that from?

Have you not heard of political struggles launched by people to end opression? Is submission to goons or violence and chaos the only two ways left? This is what those goons would tell you to make you submit.
These jernails use the same excuse i.e. let us rule or there will be chaos.

You should learn something from Canada if you actually live there.

He looted billions of dollars from Pakistan, how much will the next COAS loot?, how much thousand of square yard of agricultural lands are each general awarded as they rise up through the ranks, when will we achieve Yoam-e-Nijat from the Pakistan military?

We witnessed the biggest high treason committed by this treacherous swine, even Mir Jafar pales in comparison to him the fact the former freely walks without any accountability is very disturbing. The Army GHQ keeps breeding Bajwa's the day we free ourselves from the clutches of these American stooges, is the day Pakistan truly becomes a sovereign country.
Never going to, they have all the power, you have none, leave the country forever as soon as possible before it all comes crashing down because of corrupt looteray generals, the two nation theory is dead, Quaid was a fool.

Last edited:
In the film Dhadkan, Sunil Shetty made only 500 crores in 5 years. Whereas, Haji Sahib broke Sunil Shetty's record by making 1270 crores in 6 years.

Back
Top Bottom