What's new

Yldrm Block-II

mehmeTcc

Reaction score
Original thread belongs to cabatlı, original source is here: http://www.network54.com/Forum/2480...-II+Ballistic+missile+(800km+range+PM+stated)

As PM stated, we have developed new block of Yıldırım missiles. TSK and SSM tried to keep it secret like they did in Yıldırım-I, TOROS and Sakarya-122 but they failed.

Yıldırım-II's range is 800 km.

Iran is not the only one who can kick Jewish azz in the region:
range-1.jpg

The situation is hopeless for Greeks:
range-2.jpg

Pics belongs to Cabatlı also.

we are working on 2,500 km AFAIK , its good we try to keep them secret , lets not show off.

800 km is nothing really but we need nucleur missiles , but i expect we get 2,500 not long after and we are researching and developing more about space technology etc

we are working on 2,500 km AFAIK , its good we try to keep them secret , lets not show off.

800 km is nothing really but we need nucleur missiles , but i expect we get 2,500 not long after and we are researching and developing more about space technology etc

the time will tell us, we should just wait.

Next step must be a missile like Pershing-2. Probably land based SOM's are on the way.

And for the nuclear thing. I think it is one of the easiest technology to obtain. If you can design a civilian reactor, you can make a bomb also. We should focus on projects TF-X and TF-2000 rather than a nuclear programme.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why you need nuclear capable missile when you dont have nuclear weapons?
I will prefer cruise missile against the ballisic one because they are much usefull.

Why you need nuclear capable missile when you dont have nuclear weapons?
I will prefer cruise missile against the ballisic one because they are much usefull.

We already have ALCM cruise missiles. Studies are going on for land and naval based ones.

And this is not only a ballistic missile. It has guidance also. Probably guided with INS+GPS.

We already have ALCM cruise missiles. Studies are going on for land and naval based ones.

And this is not only a ballistic missile. It has guidance also. Probably guided with INS+GPS.

Every ballistic missile has its own guidence s/s friend.

then make nuclear weapons

.....((yes))....
but becz it is very costly as well as hard, & dont have any probability in near future its waste of money to develope & induct the nuclear capable missile.

They have optical guidances. GPS/INS guidance is another story.

optical guidance in ballistic missile.....?????????
Is INS refer to infrared sensor,if yes than it os also in dream.
GPS......Turkey dont have there own GPS type system, It is also not reliable becz of USA dependency.

optical guidance in ballistic missile.....?????????
Is INS refer to infrared sensor,if yes than it os also in dream.
GPS......Turkey dont have there own GPS type system, It is also not reliable becz of USA dependency.

Many ballistic missiles don't have GPS,INS or any other guidance system. You said that cruise missiles are better than Yıldırım-II. What i was proving that how little Yıldırım-II's CEP range is. Traditional ballistic missiles -traditionally- have 1-1,5 km CEP ranges.

And for the optical guidance;
2nk5dhs.jpg

About the GPS thing, Turkey doesn't have a GPS-like system -for now-. Turkish institutes are planning to launch 6 satellites between 2014-202x for "Turkish GPS".

You must research INS deeply btw. Google is your friend.

Many ballistic missiles don't have GPS,INS or any other guidance system. You said that cruise missiles are better than Yıldırım-II. What i was proving that how little Yıldırım-II's CEP range is. Traditional ballistic missiles -traditionally- have 1-1,5 km CEP ranges.

And for the optical guidance;
2nk5dhs.jpg

About the GPS thing, Turkey doesn't have a GPS-like system -for now-. Turkish institutes are planning to launch 6 satellites between 2014-202x for "Turkish GPS".

You must research INS deeply btw. Google is your friend.

Yıldırım uses INS system as other missile does, no guidance s/s in ballistic is the thing of decade of 60s.
I dont say cruise missiles are better I say I will prefer cruise missile over nuclear capable missile when I dont have nuclear.

CEP of 1km. Bro are you still in this world, all ballistic missile has the CEP of less than 200~400 m in worst case.

None of Ballistic missile uses the optical guidance.

When you get GPS type capability than talk about that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom