What's new

“Yesterday we had Raptor salad for lunch”

since u quoted me that means you do care what we guys think of raptor.
No...We do not. You can say the F-22 is crap, junk, or whatever, and we will let you. We know you say those things out of petty jealousy anyway...:lol:...But when you start making claims that do not conform to the the laws of physics in your criticisms/slanders/insults against the F-22, that is where I come in...

on topic....you own usaf pilots are refusing to fly this plane cause of the toxic stealth paint on it causing skin cancer.

PIERRE SPEY SAYS THAT THE F-22 RAPTOR’S SKIN IS TO BLAME FOR PILOT POISONINGS | aviationintel
As if this is a permanent condition/problem. This tells me you have no experience in the technical or manufacturing fields.

This made me ROFL.

On the Israelis:

Q: What are the Isrealis afraid of?

A: What they fear most is that we might learn about their tactics, especially BVR countermeasure tactics, which they have mastered.

Q: I heard a rumour that the TuAF once gave PAF pilots the opportunity to fly with and against the Israelis in A. TuAF F-16s pretending to be Turkish pilots - even letting them sit in the Turkish-Israeli ACMI de-briefs?

A: No comments.

The problem with this is, you first have to get within visual range of a raptor.

The Air Force said the planes flew 80 missions during the event “with a very high mission success rate.” However, a new report from Combat Aircraft Monthly revealed that in a handful of missions designed to test the F-22 in a very specific situation – close-range, one-on-one combat – the jet appeared to lose its pricey advantages over a friendly rival, the Eurofighter Typhoon, flown in this case by German airmen.
“We expected to perform less with the Eurofighter but we didn’t,” German air officer Marc Grune said, according to Combat Aircraft Monthly. “We were evenly matched. They didn’t expect us to turn so aggressively.”
Two other German officers, Col. Andreas Pfeiffer and Maj. Marco Gumbrecht, noted in the same report that the F-22′s capabilities are “overwhelming” when it comes to modern, long-range combat as the stealth fighter is designed to engage multiple enemies well-beyond the pilot’s natural field of vision — mostly while the F-22 is still out of the other plane’s range. Grumbrecht said that even if his planes did everything right, they weren’t able to get within 20 miles of the next-generation jets before being targeted.

Back
Top Bottom