What's new

“Yesterday we had Raptor salad for lunch”

americans usually keep the specs of their hi-tech planes classified and dont advertise them loud and clear....but since they have bragged so much about this F-22....i am sure this plane is a total failure and they are just trying to justify the funds wasted on this project by giving it a twist and indulging in propoganda warfare...(lies about the potential of this plane just to scare the opponent) .......if typhoon can give it tought time...then that means the Paf vipers that have already shot down typhoons in mock dogfights will surely kill the raptor.
I am confident I can speak for all Americans on this forum and on behalf of the USAF that we do not care what you guys think of the F-22. Just make sure your criticisms are confined to the laws of physics, as in real physics. Deal?

Yeah, right. When it's not choking its pilots, maybe.

F-22 Raptor kill markings shown off by German Eurofighter Typhoons. “The F-22 is not invincible” saga continues. « The Aviationist

theaviationist . com / 2012 / 07 / 23 / f-22-raptor-kill-markings /
Let us have the quote you conveniently omitted, shall we?

F-22 Raptor kill markings shown off by German Eurofighter Typhoons. “The F-22 is not invincible” saga continues. « The Aviationist
However, as already explained several times, simulated kills scored during dissimilar BFM engagements don’t prove a fighter plane is better than another one, and are almost meaningless unless the actual Rules Of Engagement (ROE) and the training scenario are known.
So what do we know of the ROE at that time? Zilch.

In training 'non-stealth' fighters to go against 'stealth', the F-22 usually flies with this device...

f-22_luneberg_500-375.jpg

It is a radar enhancer based upon the 'Luneberg lens' design...

RCS Radar Cross Section, Lüneberg Reflector lensref - Luneburg radar
The Luneberg reflector significantly increases the Radar Cross Section (RCS) of any system which has little or none at all.

Its Radar Cross Section is several hundred times the RCS of a metallic sphere of same diameter.
So what happens if the enhancer is removed?

Raptor debuts at Red Flag, dominates skies
"The thing denies your ability to put a weapons system on it, even when I can see it through the canopy," said RAAF Squadron Leader Stephen Chappell, F-15 exchange pilot in the 65th AS. "It's the most frustrated I've ever been."
Get the (radar) picture?

Not to mention using the AIM-9X it doesn't matter how maneuverable you are, still get shot down.

I am confident I can speak for all Americans on this forum and on behalf of the USAF that we do not care what you guys think of the F-22. Just make sure your criticisms are confined to the laws of physics, as in real physics. Deal?

since u quoted me that means you do care what we guys think of raptor.

on topic....you own usaf pilots are refusing to fly this plane cause of the toxic stealth paint on it causing skin cancer.

PIERRE SPEY SAYS THAT THE F-22 RAPTOR’S SKIN IS TO BLAME FOR PILOT POISONINGS | aviationintel

Pure speculation, even your article says it.

sir its not my article and its written by pierre spey the man who co designed the f-16 airplane.

i understand your position...why would u acknowledge the flaws in the machine u made.

sir its not my article and its written by pierre spey the man who co designed the f-16 airplane.

i understand your position...why would u acknowledge the flaws in the machine u made.

Fine your link, happy now? I'm not denying the flaws of the aircraft. I'm not believing that the pilots are being poisoned. Since oxygen deprivation is not the same thing.

PAF allegedly did score a 3-0 kill result against Italian Typhoons in Turkey while flying the TUAF F-16 Block 50 not the JFT.

Typhoons if you can afford indeed are finest machines out there.

really where does it say this ? did the PAF get into TAF jets? sounds cool , exchanging jets lol

so it must have been anatolian eagle excersise?

As soon as i read it was a Luftwaffe pilot it did not come as a surprise to me at all that the Typhoon was able to achieve such a feat against the Raptor. The Typhoon has a lot of German technological input incorporated into it, add to that a German pilot and you have one deadly combination.

Luftwaffe has a history of having one of the best, if not, the best pilots in the history of aviation.

PAF allegedly did score a 3-0 kill result against Italian Typhoons in Turkey while flying the TUAF F-16 Block 50 not the JFT.

Typhoons if you can afford indeed are finest machines out there.

Really? That's news to me.

Well, different sources are stating different things like here in this interview with the PAF pilot it was RAF Typhoons whom we scored a 3:0 against:

Q 16: Any memorable experiences that you would like to share?

A: On one occasion – in one of the international Anatolian Eagles - PAF pilots were pitted against RAF Typhoons, a formidable aircraft. There were three set-ups and in all three, we shot down the Typhoons. The RAF pilots were shocked.

Q 17: Any particular reason for your success?

A: NATO pilots are not that proficient in close-in air-to-air combat. They are trained for BVR engagements and their tactics are based on BVR engagements. These were close-in air combat exercises and we had the upper hand because close-in air combat is drilled into every PAF pilot and this is something we are very good at.

While other sources are stating it was Italian Typhoons and the PAF piloted F-16 blk 15's (and not blk 50's)?

Though this was confirmed by Alan Warnes in the Air Forces Monthly that PAF F-16's did score 3:0 against Typhoons (Italian??).

When I heard the RSAF opted for Typhoon I was a bit reluctant on it, but the more I read about it the more I see and keep seeing of its capabilities I can't help bit feel they did the right choice, infect the best choice regarding the circumstances.

I remember how it was a tough decision between it and Rafale and even got so close to get the Rafale instead but the French were being stingy on the transfer of technology part while the British surprisingly gave us all the technology we wanted.

sir i dident said that JF-17 is identical to raptor......what i am saying is that in the hands of an experienced pilot anything can happen..dont under-estimate....with a powerful future engine...JF-17 will become more speedy...
like arab israel war.......when PAF pilots shot down israeli planes.........as i said its the man behind the gun...
you will only believe me once the JF-17 makes it to red flag 2013....its a win win for us....if they allow us to participate with JF-17 we will surely make our point....if they dont allow....then these posts of mine will prove that they dident wanted to get embarrassed so thats why they dident allowed it..

alright if 1 raptor is voilating the airspace of UK then 5 typhoons can intercept it....if 5 are voilating the airspace then 25 typhoons can intercept them....so on and so forth........

Assuming cost assumptions are true, why does this matter?

Back
Top Bottom